Worthy

Tony takes a good grip with both hands and puts one foot on the table. ''I will be reinstituting prima nocta.'' he says and pulls. Nothing happens. He then lets go of the hammer. ''I will be right back.'' he says to us and leaves the living room. I chuckle at him. I then get a look from Steve. I look at him to see him smiling at me and then laughing as well.

When Tony comes back, he has an iron hand on his left hand and taken off the blazer. He tries again but nothing happens. He then tries to get James to help him, but nothing still happens. ''Are you even pulling?'' James asks him in tiredness.

''Are you on my team?'' He asks James in his own tiredness.

''Just represent. Pull.'' James says.

''All right, let's go.'' Tony says and they try again. But nothing happens... again. Then it's Bruce's turn and he yells as he pulls. When he lets go, he keeps yelling, more like roaring at us. There's now silence in the room. He then drops it and sits down.

As Tony comes over to me, Helen walks over to the couches and sits down. Tony takes his arms around me waist and kisses my cheek. I smile at him. ''Don't make me say it a third time.'' James says to us. I chuckle at him and kiss Tony on the cheek.

Steve stands from the his spot and walks over to the hammer. Tony takes a hand in front of my eyes, because he doesn't want me to see Steve tighten his muscles. Typical Tony. I take away his hand and watch Steve. ''Come on, Cap.'' Clint says to him.

He takes a grip and pulls. The hammer moves a bit, just slightly rocking. I look at Thor, who's smile just disappeared. Steve tries again, but then nothing happens. He's not worthy to rule Asgard, but he's at least more worthy, than the other guys. He lets go of the hammer and makes Thor laugh at him. ''Nothing.''

Bruce then looks at Nat. ''And, Widow?'' he asks her.

''Oh, no, no. That's not a question I need answered.'' she says to us and takes a sip of her drink.

Everybody then look at me. ''Emma, you asked in the first place. You should have a go.'' Thor says to me and shows a hand to the hammer.

I hesitate but nods. ''Alright.'' I say to him.

''That's my girlfriend! Come on, baby!'' Tony says to me. I walk over to the hammer.

''You can do it, Em.'' Steve says to me.

I look down at the hanger at the end of the hammer grip. I hesitate again, because I'm not sure if I actually want to know if I'm worthy. I mean a lot could happen, if I'm worthy. I can rule Asgard. That's just one thing.

I touch it slightly with my finger. ''Come on, honey.'' Nat says to me.

I look up all of them. ''I don't know if I want the answer.'' I tell them. I then turn to Thor. ''If I can lift it, do I have to rule Asgard, or will I have a choice?'' I ask him.

''You will have a choice. As the ruler of Asgard, you decide what to be done in Asgard. If you don't want to rule Asgard, you decide who should rule Asgard, of all worthy humans.'' he tells me. I nod and look down at the Hammer again. ''If you don't want the answer, you don't have to know.'' he then says to me.

I look at him and smile. I touch the hanger a last time and then walk over to Tony. No one says anything. Tony takes an arm around my waist and looks at Thor. ''All deference to the Man Who Wouldn't Be King, but it's rigged.'' Tony says.

''You bet your ass.'' Clint says and slaps Tony on his arm.

''Steve, he said a bad language word.'' Hill says as she points at Clint.

Steve huffs and looks at Tony. ''Did you tell everyone about that?'' he asks him angrily.

Tony ignores him and looks at Thor. ''The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation.'' Tony says to Thor.

Thor stands from the couch. ''Yes. It's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one.'' he says and lifts the hammer, making a somersault with it. ''You're all not worthy.'' he says to us. Everybody then groans at him.

Suddenly a high-pitched noise hurts our ears. Everybody groans. Tony looks at his remote, that controls the whole tower. ''Worthy...'' we suddenly hear from an electric voice. What the hell is that? I feel Steve next to me now. He takes his me into his body in protection. We all look towards the elevator. It's a unfinished built suit. I recognise the suit. It's the same suit from the Hydra facility. ''No...'' it says again. I don't like its voice. It scares me a lot. ''How could you be worthy? You're all killers.'' it says as it takes steps towards us.

''Stark.'' Steve says to Tony as he comforts me.

''Jarvis.'' Tony tries to call to him.

''I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a-dream.'' the suit says to us.

''Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit.'' Tony says as he taps on the remote.

''There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in... In... Strings.'' the suit tells to us as it looks at its body with all the cords inside it. ''I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.'' he suddenly says. Jarvis. He killed Jarvis. I gasp.

Steve tighten his arm around me. ''You killed someone?'' he asks the suit with an angry tone.

''Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices.'' the suit says.

''Who sent you?'' Thor then asks him.

''I see a suit of armour around the world.'' it says.

''Ultron.'' Bruce then says and looks at Tony. So it's Ultron. This is what Tony and Bruce have built. This is the program Tony has designed. But it's not his fault. Ultron started this himself. He killed Jarvis, but apparently the others haven't figured it out yet.

''In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission.'' Ultron says. I see Thor and Hill making their hammer and gun ready, because they can sense something is about to happen.

''What mission?'' Nat asks him.

Ultron looks at us. ''Peace in our time.'' With that, all the Iron Legion comes form behind Ultron, flying towards us. Shit.