|| Chapter Three || Ugh I hate you

I have done a lot of these in one day so don't judge me. No one has read this yet and I understand bc its awful but if you read, I would love you to share it with your friends.

~PEACE ;)

Mark's POV:

Why was I still thinking about the small Irish boy? I must have got things confused, do I like him or do I hate him? Deciding on the latter, I made sure that I would avoid him if he was in any of my lessons. I'd never felt like this before, not at first sight, so I was doubtful of my emotions and acted as though I couldn't here when my friends around me started talking about this new boy.

The teachers voice droned on and on like the buzz of an annoying fly until something he said caught my attention.

"We have a new transfer student from Ireland joining today so I would appreciate if you could make him feel at home." Mr Jones mumbled.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door and a familiar face peered around the corner.

"Ah. Sean McLoughlin I assume. Do come in."

He walked in slowly, looking cautiously around the room as though he was looking at a vicious pack of wolves. He caught sight of me in the corner and a gave him a glare, causing him to look down at the floor awkwardly.

"Take a seat next to Mr. Fischbach please Sean. Right back there in the corner."

A feeling of dread came over me. I was supposed to sit next this guy. After he bumped into me in the hall? I had no idea why I was so angry at him, for he had done nothing wrong but I felt so hyped against him.

The boy, Sean, shuffled over to the desk and slumped next to me, putting his earphones in with his head tilted away.

This is gonna be a shit day.

Sean's POV:

He hated me. I could see it in his eyes. I dont know why but even when he shot me a deadly glare, my heart pounded fiercely and it took all of my effort not to turn and stare at his face as he concentrated on the English work.

His knee was so close to mine that I could feel the heat between us but I knew that he didn't like me because everytime I even breathed near him, he shuffled over to the edge of the desk and sighed.

Instead of thinking about what I could possibly have done wrong, I decided to focus on my work. This was going well until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around curiously to see a cute girl with long ginger brown hair. "Hey." She whispered. "I'm wiishu."

She pushed a crumpled up note into my hand and I turned around to unfold it.

It read:

Hey, new guy.

Thought you might like a friend!!!

634-898-23

Text me!!

Wiishu ;))

I smiled and tucked the note into my bag.

Maybe this time I'll have a girlfriend, maybe this time I'll be normal.

What I didn't notice was the death glare that the boy next to me was giving me.

~time shift~

It was lunchtime, a few days later, and by then I had met some new guys so I could sit with them at lunch. After going to the sandwich bar, I joined Bob, Wade and Felix at their table. Bob and Wade seemed great guys and i spent most of my time with them. Felix was more of a mystery to me and he also hung out with the fierce red haired boy I met earlier.

I leant over to Felix and whispered, "Who's the guy with the red hair?"

"Oh you mean Mark? He's a feisty one!"

"Yeh, I know.." I said, looking a little too downtrodden

Felix gave me a funny look but didn't question it.

Me and Wiishu had got to know each other over the previous week, talking almost every night about where we have come from and what we're into and that. I knew she had a boyfriend so I didn't get too attached even though she was really beautiful. I wonder who the lucky guy is.

"Felix? Do you know who Wiishu's boyfriend is?" But there was no response.

He, like everyone else, had turned to look at the entrance of the canteen, where a large and angry looking Mark staring daggers.... At me.

"Come here!" He yelled.

I got to my feet unsteadily and he rushed over and grabbed me by the collar of my t-shirt. He pulled me out of the canteen as everyone stared on.

"How dare you talk to my girlfriend, how dare you hang out with her!" He growled in my face. I didn't recognise what a monster he had become. Sweat poured down his face and his eyes were filled with unbridled rage.

His fist grazed my stomach and I groaned in pain and blood began flowing down my jeans.

"You want her don't you?" He yelled as he split my lip with a hard punch to my face.

I slid slowly down the locker. "N-no!" I squeaked.

"Ugh, I hate you... All week I knew you were a trouble maker and now you're stealing Wiishu!!!" His voice shook with rage as he punched me again and again.

"M-mark," I mumbled as my vision faded, "I didn't...." And my world went dark.

Mark's POV:

Crap crap crap crap

What have I done. I forgot to take my medication and I was so angry. I didn't even know why anymore. He'd done nothing wrong and I'd already ruined his life. The emotion faded and I was left standing in an abandoned hallway with an unconscious new boy and the terrible, disgusting feeling of guilt rushing through my body.

I knelt next to him. "I'm so so sorry." I whispered as I pushed the hair out of his eyes. Without hesitating, I pulled the blue eyed boy onto my back and walked out of the school and into my car. I laid him gently on the back seat and drove as fast as I could to the safest place I knew... The abandoned apartment.

~time shift~

As I hoisted Sean onto the apartments king sized bed after I found the key under the mat, I realised how much damage I had done to his fragile body.

I was no better than my dad...

I felt tears building up inside but I stopped myself from crying.

I have to help Sean first.

I ransacked the cupboards searching for medical supplies and clean cloth and began cleansing his wounds.

I dabbed gently as his cut lip, his head laying in my lap, his body rising and falling gently. I stroked his hair slowly, not realising what I was doing.

He looked so innocent when he was asleep, so different from the concealed Sean he was when he was awake.

"Who are you?" I mumble.

I could see blood seeping through his shirt and pulled it over his head, leaving him topless and exposed. I tried to ignore the tingling feeling spreading through my chest as I washed away the blood on his chest. There was going to be a nasty bruise. Once the blood was all gone, I gasped in shock.

I did this to him?

There was a large gash along his stomach where my hands had ripped his skin. I traced along the line, my fingers gentle in comparison to the way I had treated him earlier. I washed the cut with antiseptic and watched as he moaned in pain and writhed in his sleep. I pulled my sweatshirt over my head and pulled it onto him, no longer wanting to be distracted by his tight stomach and angled shoulders.

This time, as I watched him sleep and i could feel the tears coming, I let them come.