|| Chapter Eight || Felix breaks it up

Sean's POV:

Ding dong

That will be Felix. I put on a tight t-shirt with the logo 'Speed is key' on it and teased my hair into shape. I'd go and get my hair redone in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll ask Felix to go with me, convince him to dye his hair pink or something. I chuckle to myself. I check the time 6:45pm. Mark will ring in a minute. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in Felix!" He sauntered in looking casual in a button up shirt.

"Hey, you look good!"

"Thanks Jack, you too!"

I smiled up at him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Do you mind waiting a second? I need a piss."

Felix's POV:

I watched Jack walk into the bathroom and begin to wander around his bedroom. I don't understand why he's so interested in Mark. He may deny it but I can tell there's something between them. If Mark liked anyone, it would be me right? Little did he know how much I liked him. Bob and Wade knew too, so this is why we brought Jack along. I mean, he's a great guy and I'm not gonna lie he's pretty cute.

Suddenly Jack's phone began vibrating on his desk. I checked to see if he'd noticed before I picked it up and pressed answer.

"Jack?"

"No it's Felix. Hi Mark."

"Oh hey Fe. Is uh.. Is Jack there?"

"No he left just now, I'm just getting his phone because he left it."

"Right. Um tell him I called. Can he call me back?"

"I don't know why he'd want to call you back. He doesn't like you, he hasn't mention you once."

"..... Well yeah it's not like we're even....friends...i just wanted to...talk."

Mark's voice faded away and a smile creeped onto my face.

"I'm here to call anytime you know."

"Well thanks uh I guess I'll go."

"Bye Mark... Oh and.."

"Yeahh?"

"Don't talk to Jack again..He's taking you away from us."

"Felix wh-"

I ended the call.

Sean's POV:

"You all right Felix? Did Mark call?"

"No no he didn't."

"Ah.. Well..nvm."

My face fell and Felix noticed.

"You you don't like Mark do you?"

I held my sleeve up to my face to cover my blush.

"N-no of course not."

"Good because , just to let you know, I like him a lot and he doesn't seem to like you."

"Yeah," I could feel a slight pain in my heart, "I'm not gay and neither is he," I attempt to laugh, "So good luck with that."

I paused.

"Wait, you're gay?"

Felix's eyes were hard. "Yes, but if you tell anyone, I swear I will kill you."

His face softened.

"Right let's go!"

Mark... I think.. I think I like Mark.

..Oh crap

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter. Felix will play and important role in the story by pulling them apart... And bringing them together. I have some great ideas for this story.

And I'll see all you dudes.... In the next chapter

~Bu-bye