|| Chapter Four || Stay away from me

Mark's POV:

I lay there, dreading what would happen when he woke up. Maybe he'd be happy, I fixed him up after all. He turned over in his sleep, wearing my oversized sweatshirt. The sleeves shifted up as he rolled to reveal his slender forearms. Forearms..... With scars all down them. Recent ones too from the look of it. I gasped, suddenly full of pity and fear for Sean. I grabbed hold of his wrist to pull the sleeves up further when he snapped awake.

Sean's POV:

The first thing I saw was Mark's face looming over me, his hands touching my wrists, my BARE wrists.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I sprang off the bed, pushing him onto the floor. "GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I scramble backwards, hitting the bedroom wall. I reached behind me for something to grab and found a large metal ornament.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME! YOU PUNCH ME AND THEN DARE TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM SCHOOL." I yelled full of adrenaline.

"Sean.."

"DONT TALK TO ME"

"Sean your arms..."

"IT'S JACK!"

"Ok ok Jack."

"I WANT TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, I NEVER TOUCHED YOUR GIRLF-"

"Jack! I'm sorry honestly!"

"You you better be!" I attempt a yell but my voice breaks into a sob.

I stumbled backwards lightheaded, about to collapse. All of a sudden, I feel Mark's strong arms wrap around me and pull me back on the bed.

"G-get away!" I try to speak.

He strokes my hair softly, holding me as I writhe around trying to escape. The tears begin to fall and I go limp in his arms. He felt strong and secure but he was the one that hurt me like this.

"W-why did you do this?" I asked, finally feeling the ache from my various injuys.

"I u-uh.." It was the first time I'd ever heard him stutter in the week that I'd been here. He looked like a scared child. I pulled myself away from him and to the edge of the bed.

"I thought you were going to take her away from me." His eyes were dark with sadness. He'd obviously had this happen to him before. He ran his hand through his hair, arm flexing before resting his head in his hands. I didn't know if he was crying or how to deal with that so I placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it in circles. I could sense there was something more than his fear of me taking her away though.

"I would never do that, I know that you love her and..I'm..not really into girls....."

He looks over at me curiously but I dont think he understood what I meant.

"Nvm..." I sigh. "I don't like Wiishu like that."

"I know that now." He grumbles.

He looks up at me with his chocolate brown eyes and says slowly. "Jack, I still want you to tell me why you did this.." Gesturing to my arms.

"Later, I'll tell you later, I'm tired and I haven't rang my mum - MY MUM! What time is it? She'll be mad. What will you think of me, oh m-"

"Jack, I rang her already from your phone, I just said you're staying at my house for the night."

I relax and flop backwards onto the bed. I let out a huge yawn, wincing as my ribs twinge.

Mark looks at me worried but I wave him off.

"I'm just going to shower, I'll be right back."

As he walks away, I begin to wonder.

Maybe, maybe he does care.... Or maybe... I'm wrong

Mark's POV:

After my shower, I walked back into the bedroom in my sweatpants, topless. I had completely forgotten that Jack was there but luckily he had drifted off to sleep. He looked uncomfortable down at the bottom of the bed, so I lifted him up slowly and turned him around, so that he could lay under the covers.

I couldn't find a top anywhere.

Great, when he wakes up he'll think I'm a playboy or something.

I didn't even have a nice body. I let out a large breath as I realised I still had to take my medication today. Walking over to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, I found my stash of pills where I left them from last time. Resting my arms on the sink, I stared at my reflection in the mirror above.

Tired black eyes, mess red hair, a frown.

I look away and open my pill bottle, pouring a cup of water and tipping two tablets into my hand.

I raised them to my mouth and washed them down with large gulps of the water. I checked the bottle.

Ugh these are the drowsy ones.

I felt tired already and leant back on the doorway.

"What are you taking?"

Sean's POV:

He looked up startled. He was topless.

Wow, he has a great body. He's so muscled. He looks strong but weak at the same time...his expression lets him down.

"Wha?"

I drag my eyes away from his chest and look him in the eyes.

"Those pills?"

"Oh they're just sleeping tablets, I find it hard to sleep."

I nod slowly even though I didn't trust him. He looked cold so I pulled off the sweatshirt that he'd put over me and chucked it at him.

"Here! I have covers so you wont realise I'm topless, unlike you, walking around showcasing your body." I teased.

The corner of his mouth lifted up in a small smile but he kept his eyes on the floor.

"Do you mind if I use the bed too? I mean, I'll be right at the edge." He asks blushing.

Why was he blushing, I thought he was the fierce guy?

I chuckled softly.

"What?"

"Your face! Don't worry I won't bite." I laugh as he climbs in to the bed. He looked precarious at the edge so I pulled him over towards me.

"There! See its fine!" I said but he had already fallen asleep. I didn't realise how cold it would be in the abandoned apartment, so whilst Mark faced left, I faced right and pushed my cold back up against the warm sweatshirt I had just given him.

He was warm and sturdy and heated me up quickly. This will have to do until tomorrow, dismissing any ideas of trying to get away from Mark. I had no idea where we were and I didn't really want to walk through the night in the pouring rain.

Mark's POV:

I could feel him, against my back. He felt so small and delicate but also so strong in the way he leant on me. It was reassuring, to have him there, almost as though, he had been missing from that spot, my entire life.

What are you thinking? Wiishu, you love Wiishu, don't you?