00:04

-Recap-

"I really like you" he says making me blush "I like you too" I say and he blushes then he asks something that makes my heart stop

"do you wanna go out with me this Friday?"

*******************************************************

I look at him and he gives me a small smile "yeah I would love to" I say pecking his lips he smiles then someone clears their throat I sigh rolling my eyes and looking at the person it is my dad and he has an amused look I smile at him and get off of Nick's lap he laughs at what I've done.

"I was just checking up and seeing if you're okay, and to tell you dinner is soon" he says and we nod "I'm okay thanks dad" I say and he smiles while going back into the kitchen to cook dinner my dad is amazing cook also.

"so Nicky do you wanna stay for dinner?" I ask "oh course my love" he says and I giggle he cuddles up next to me and we stay like that until dinner is ready 

we walk in and I see Callie I go over to her and Nick sits beside me the boys sit down too with my dad bringing in the lasagna after them.

"thanks dad" I say and he smiles lovingly at me I just realized that myself and Nick are still in our bathing suits we eat and talk but halfway through Callie stands up and tells us she has to leave I walk her out and she teases me about Nick and I.

she drives off and I walk back inside to see the boys grilling Nick with questions then I look at my dad and he is laughing I roll my eyes and sit back down.

"what are you guys doing?" I ask them they look at me "we are making sure he is nice to you" Ethan says and for some reason that just warms my heart. 

"oh" is all I say Nick grabs my hand and once we are done eating everyone goes back to what they are doing me and Nick go back to change while he isn't looking I grab one of his shirts from his portion of my dresser then I slip off into the bathroom and take my shower I come back out in black spandex and one of Nick's army green V-neck's.

he comes over to me and puts his hands on my waist "you look sexy in my shirts I like it" he says pecking my lips I smile and push his towards the bathroom so he can take a shower I sit on the bed and go through Tumblr on my laptop.

Nick comes back out with just a towel around his hips showing off his perfect six pack and v lines I stare at him and I hear a chuckle "are you done checking me out babe?" he says and I laugh remembering earlier.

"just get changed" I say turning back around "alright alright" he says laughing he gets changed and then I hear him plop down on the bed.

 I get up and walk over to him laying down next to him his phone goes off and he answers it while I just stare at m ceiling fan.

"hey mom what's up?" he asks smiling at me I smile back

"okay slow down what happened?" he asks and that sparks my interest I shift my weight onto my elbow and look at him with concern and curiosity written all over my face.

"mom slow down he has what?" he asks confusion clear on his face 

"a gun?" he asks standing up he curses and looks at me 

"okay mom I'll be there, mom what just happened what was that?" he asks and then I hear yelling coming from the phone.

then a loud bang which I can hear since he lives a couple of houses down from me.

"mom? mom hello mom?" he asks then hangs up cursing I look at him scared with tears in my eyes.

"shit babe I've got to go" he says and I nod he runs out of my room and I can't help it I get up and run after him not bothering to put any shoes on.