00:14

Today is my and Luke's first full day together since I got back yesterday.

I stayed up almost all night with Nick and today I am regretting that choice. I am so tired I haven't stayed up all night long since I was a freshman in high school. 

I suck it up and get out of bed knowing that we only have two more days together after today I hear footsteps then Luke opens the door.

"get up bitch we have a long day of shopping you and me it's a date lets go chop chop" he says clapping and I smile at him getting up "asshole" I say and he laughs "this asshole just made pancakes" he says and I smile hugging him "lovable asshole" I correct and he laughs letting me get ready for the day.

I put my clothes on my bed and go take a shower it is so cold In London now and I just want a hot shower.

I get in once the water turns hot and I wash myself with my favorite vanilla scented body wash and then I remember something Luke's gift I left it at home and I didn't open it.

I push my thoughts aside and wash my hair with my matching vanilla shampoo and conditioner.

once I have shaved everything I needed to I get out and go straight to Luke after drying off just leaving me in a towel I walk into his room and he is on his phone laying on his bed.

"I'm so sorry" I cry out and he looks at me weirdly "uhh for what?" he asks and I look up at him "I forgot to open your gift I'm so sorrryyy" I say and he laughs "It's okay but when you get back you have to Skype me and open it" he says and I nod going to go change because I am now cold due to the lack of clothing on me.

I put on my matching undergarments then I slip on my leggings then socks and then my top I put my hair in a messy bun and grab a plain black scarf to go with my look. 

I do my makeup and grab my black bag before I go out and eat some pancakes with Luke.

once we eat and talk about the catching up stuff like what we did and who we like normal girly things.

once we both finish and have put the things away that we need to we leave and decided on going to the towns markets.

we exit the apartment and then go to the cafe getting two hot coffees then walking around the markets.

"Luke can you come back to Colorado with me this time?" I ask and he looks up from the fruit he was looking at.

"err I don't know" he says and I frown "why not?" I ask and he looks down and sighs "I just don't want to" he says and I look down "oh" I say quietly before walking off into another store that has clothes and other little things.

"no Ava wait" he says grabbing my arm "it's okay you don't have to make up excuse" I say ripping my arm out of his a silent tear slides down my cheek and I walk into the store closing the door.

"Ava listen to me" he says turning me around I look at him hurt by his words he frowns and hugs me I just stand there with my arms by my sides "I wanna meet your family but I don't want them to judge me for being gay" he says and I pull away "they wouldn't" I say and he nods "okay then we will go together" he says wiping my tears away. 

Once I clean up we walk around I see some cute jeans that I like so I try them on in my size I am not sure about them so I decided to see what Luke thinks.

"yes or no?" I ask he turns around and almost drops the vase he was holding he stands with his mouth open wide staring at me.

"so that's a no right?" I ask and he straightens up "yes, no I mean they look popping girl" he says and I laugh going back in and trying on some other cute shirts that I found.

once we are done with that store we go to the next and to the next we decided since it is getting near to lunch time that we should eat.

we choose this cute little Chinese place on the corner of the street. I open the door and hold it for Luke we get a table for two and we sit down.

"I love Chinese food" I moan and he laughs at me the waitress comes up and he is about our age and he is adorable he has quite a feminine face.

I look around and see another couple that is leaving right now actually. "what can I get you all to drink?" he asks and then looks over at Luke and his breath hitches and I smile looking at him.

"I don't know Luke what do you think?" I ask him and he looks up then at the waiter he turns bright red once he realizes he was staring and I make this weird noise that sounds like a snort because I was holding in my laughter.

"I'll have the Raspberry lemonade please" I say and Jack nods and turns to Luke who is still red "he will have a coke please he is a little shy with attractive people" I say and Jack laughs blushing a bit Luke kicks me under the table and I glare at him.

"I'm sorry she doesn't have a filter" Luke says and I glare at him "I do but I'm trying to help you dumb ass" I whisper once Jack leaves and says he will be back with the drinks.

"well don't" he snaps and I look at him taken back by his harsh tone and I look down at my phone finding it more interesting at the moment.

I text Nick and he text back an I miss you with a heart emoji I smile at my screen. I hear the song that is playing and I look at Luke he is already looking at me the song is our favorite 'let me love you by Justin Bieber'

"let me love youuuu let me love youu" we sing and start dancing in the booth we are in luckily no one is in here at the moment.

I start laughing a him and he continues dancing awkwardly I laugh so hard that I am just shaking like an idiot.

the waiter comes back and see his and stands there awkwardly while I shake tears start forming in my eyes and I can't stop laughing.

"we are so stupid" Luke says thanking Jack I sober up and take a sip of the Raspberry Lemonade in front of me.

we ended up leaving after we ate our food we were both so tired. Luke told me that Jack gave him his number so he decided to text him while I went to sleep ready for another day of laughter tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sad this book is almost over :(

-Love Anna Xoxo ;)

the picture below is Jack :))