00:05

today is Friday that means my date with Nick. I am so excited that I barley slept last night he got out of the hospital but it still on the pain killers.

it is currently 4:50 and he is coming over around six Callie barges in my room and she looks at me "girl get up I have a lot of work to do" she jokes and I glare at her standing up she smacks my butt and tells me to get a shower because and I quote 'stink'.

I wash my body and shave what needs to be shaved then I wash and condition my hair I wash my face and then I turn the water off and wrap my towel around my body. I put on my undergarments and Callie insists I put on my black lacy set from Victoria's Secret so I do.

once she finishes with my hair and makeup and making me look pretty she then picks out my outfits giving me a black clutch with gold studs on it and some gold bracelets. she hands me gold sandals to go with it and touches up my lipstick before leaving me alone for a minuet.

I hear the doorbell wring and I get nervous I don't know why but I am shaking my dad calls my name and I shake out my arms and legs before putting my lipstick and phone in my clutch along with money and my licence.

I walk downstairs and see Nick standing there looking breathtaking I smile at him and his mouth  is open I laugh and walk up to him taking the white roses out of his hands "thank you" I say pecking his lips he smiles and nods his head.

"okay I trust you will take care of her have fun you too" my dad says going back to the couch I smile at Nick and he wraps intertwines out fingers together pulling me out of the house I close the door and lock it.

then we walk to his car he opens the door for me like the gentleman he is and I get in wiping my sweaty hands on my shorts he walks to his side and opens the door getting in.

He turns the car on then drives away, I have been asking him for the last five minuets where we are going and he wont tell me. 

finally he stops the car and I look up and see a nice Italian restaurant I look at him "you didn't have to do this I would be fine with McDonald's" I say while he laughs at me he gets out and opens my door for me and we step inside.

"Hi how may I help you?" the hostess asks and he gives her a breathtaking smile and starts talking "hi I have a reservation for two at 6:40" he says and the girl taps away on the iPad in front of her.

"um there is no reservation for two at 6:40" she says and I look at him and he looks broken "but I made one it should be there" he says and I give her a look like 'just give us a table please it is a slow night anyway'

he continues to argue and I look at her name tag "hi Shannon can I call you Shannon?" I ask and she nods and I smile at her "well it is a Friday night and it is also a slow night and we are paying so if you could just give us a table please" I say as sweetly as I can "well you see there is a nice diner down the road that has the best applesauce" she suggests and I just smile at her "but I don't wanna eat at the diner, even if it has applesauce I wanna eat here" I say and she looks at me blankly.

"look if you want a table then you can buy a premiere badge" she says and I nod "okay how much is it?" I ask and she shakes her head "oh no we don't sell them you have to eat her at least ten times" she says smiling at me I take a deep breath and look at her.

"you know what Shannon you can take your premiere badge and shove it right up your relaxed dinning area" I say and walk away a few people give me dirty looks but I don't care I walk out with Nick behind me. He stops me by putting his hands on my waist and stepping in front of me "baby I'm sorry our night was ruined please don't be mad at me" he says and I look at him "I'm not mad at you I'm mad at her it's not like they are gonna be full anyways" I say and he nods I hug him "I'm not mad at you babe" I say and he nods hugging me back.

we pull away and he smiles at me "I have an Idea" he says and I nod smiling at him "okay come on" he says taking my hand in hi sand walking to his car he opens the door then gets in on his side and takes off.

We arrive about ten minuets later I look and see a hill I look over at him with a raised eyebrow and he smiles at me getting out I open the door and get out he takes my hand once again and we walk up the hill.

I gasp when I see the view it is a really pretty lake the water is a pink/purple color because of the sun setting I turn around and see Nick setting out a blanket with a picnic basket I smile at him and walk over to him.

"how did you do this?"  I ask sitting down he looks up "I might have called a few people for help" he says winking at me I giggle and he pulls out chocolate covered strawberry and other delicious foods.

we eat and then I am just looking out at the pretty sunset and I feel someone looking at me I look and see Nick smiling at me like I am the only girl in the world I blush and look at him 

"what?" I ask and he smiles at me "you are so beautiful" he says making me blush even redder I smile and move over closer to him he pulls me down that way I am straddling his hips I peck his lips and he smiles at me.

"Ava I need to tell you something" he says and I nod still smiling.

 "I..I Love you Ava Foster" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOHHH what does she say???

love Anna Xoxo :))