00:07

//2 weeks later//

I wake up and I groan getting out of bed me and Nick have been okay we have had some rough patches but over all we are okay.

I get out of my comfy bed and I go to my bathroom doing everything like washing my face and brushing my teeth then going downstairs.

"hey dad" I say walking into the kitchen "hey sweetheart" he says and I smile "I am going out today with Callie" I say and he nods after I finish my cereal I go back upstairs and change into a simple white high wasted jeans and a light blue crop top with m white converse I put on a cute necklace and then I do my makeup and go to pick Callie up.

"get in Loser were going shopping" I say and she laughs getting in we go to the mall and I smile getting out of my car she gets out also and we walk inside we have been shopping for hours and she pulls me into the food court she has six bags and I only have three bags.

I see the familiar face of Nick and we walk over to him "hey Nick whats up? I didn't know you would be here" I say smiling at him he looks back at me nervously and I look at him "what's wrong babe?" I ask touching his arm he flinches away from me and I look at him "what?" I ask he still just shakes his head not saying anything.

"just don't get mad" he says and I look at him confusion clear on my face "um what do you-" I start but I am cut off by a voice that I have heard to often "Nick I'm over here" the voice says and we all three turn and see none other than Missy Elliot.

you may ask who she is well she is Nick's x girlfriend, "oh what are you doing here Ava?" she asks and then I look down at her stomach and see that she go fatter I almost laugh but I don't.

"I was just wondering what was wrong with my boyfriend" I say and she loos at Nick "oh so you to are together" she says and I nod I look at him then back at her.

"you wanna tell me why you are sneaking around with your ex?" I ask getting irritated and he sighs "umm she is pregnant" he whispers and I chock on my ow spit. 

"wa-what?" I ask him and he looks me in the eye "she is pregnant and it is mine" he says and I glare at him "so you were seeing her while we were dating?" I almost yell and he shakes his head "no this was a little before we got together" he says and I laugh bitterly.

"wow so the whore finally got pregnant" I spit at her and she glares at me "Ava not now please" Nick says with pleading eyes and I just get angrier "no I will do it now why did you even ask me out if you were still hooking up with her?" I ask raising my voice slightly 

"because I love you I really do but she is carrying my child Ava" he cries and I glare at him "oh fuck you" I say and he smirks "you already did" he says and I start to cry he realizes what he has just said and his face turn to a frown "no Ava I didn't mean it" he says and I just cry harder "I hate you so much you can forget about us I never wanna see you again I wish I never met you" I scream at him and he looks hurt and Missy looks happy I run out of the mall and to my car with Callie following close behind me.

I get in the car and so does Callie neither of us say anything we just sit there and that is the best thing about having Callie as a best friend she always waits for you to talk she never makes up excuses for anything she just stays quiet and right now I need quiet.

I start the car and I drive home going over the speed limit I drop Callie off and she get out saying she will be over later and I nod.

I drive home and I sit in my car and cry before I finally get out m throat hurts from crying so much my eyes hurt also my chest hurts it feels like my heart was ripped out and stomped on a bunch of times.

I open the door and the house is quiet you can only hear my sobs I close the door and slide down so I am leaning against on the floor.

I hear footsteps and I look up but I only see a blurry figure "Ava dear god what happened?" Ethan asks and he picks me up and brings me to the couch I grab a hold of his shirt and cry into him "he-he got her p-pregnant" I say with a hiccup and he just nods stroking my head and whispering sweet nothings in my ear to try and get me to calm down.

I have actually gotten really close to the boys in the last few weeks. I don't know what happened but I ended up in my bed I must have fallen asleep on the couch with Ethan.

I look at the time and it reads '5:30 PM' I sigh and get up my head hurts and I can't see my vision is blurry from the tears I have been crying eve in my sleep.

I go downstairs and see my dad and the boys with Callie in the kitchen their heads turn to me when I open the door and my dad gives me a small smile which only makes me cry harder.

"what happened?" Liam asks and I look up "Nick got his ex pregnant and I said go fuck yourself and he said you already did" I cry and I feel my dad tense up.

"I'm gonna kill that boy" Ethan says and I laugh and as if on Que the doorbell rings and I look "I'll get it" I mumble and they all nod I go and open the door and there stand none other than Nick himself I glare at him "go away Nick I don't want to see you ever again" I say and he looks up at me "please baby I'm sorry" he cries and I just stand there with a blank face "you broke my heart I trusted you and you broke that I hate you I never want to see you ever again!" I scream and he looks down and then I hear footsteps and Ethan comes out and glares at Nick "you had the nerve to come here?" he booms and Nick flinches I almost feel bad for him... Almost.

"I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and that I am so sorry" he says and Ethan glares at him "leave my sister alone she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you" he growls and Nick looks up with puffy red eyes and looks me in the eyes "I really do love you Ava" he says and I shake my head "go away Nick" I say and he shakes his head 'no' "go away Nick!" I yell and he shakes his head "no I need you" he says and I glare at him "well you should have thought of that before you got your whore pregnant" I spit then I slam the door in his face.

I run back upstairs and I cry into my already we pillow before I eventually pass out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( sad chapter I know I don't know where to go now, but

I'll figure it out don't worry ;)

Love Anna Xoxo