00:18

I wake up the next morning and I sigh not wanting to get up, but much to my discomfort I have to. I head straight to m bathroom and take a nice long, hot shower. Once I finish my shower I get out dry off and put my undergarments on.

Seeing as everyone in my room is asleep I walk out in my undies and I go to my closet I pick out black skinny jeans and a oversize army green sweater then a black beanie to complete the outfit. Once I get dressed I put on some fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm then I decided on waking the boys up I thought for a while on how to wake them up then I just went for making breakfast they would usually wake up.

I walk down the same marble stairs as before and I waddle into the kitchen humming 'Infinity by One Direction' I get out a pan and make eggs then I grab another one and make bacon.

The first boy down is Luke he smiles when he enters "hey Aves I smelled food so I came down" He says kissing my cheek I laugh and hit his shoulder he grabs a plate and dumps eggs and some bacon on I roll my eyes at him 'boys' I mutter and he laughs.

I keep humming while I cook a lot more eggs and bacon I mean I am with eight boys who eat a lot of food daily.

Nick comes down a little after Luke he gives me a tired smile and walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder I smile and he kisses my cheek.

he murmurs something but I can't understand it "what?" I ask he smiles at me "I love you" he says putting his face in the crook of my neck I laugh "I Love you too" I say back and he then lets go of my waist and grabs a plate and loads it with baco...

he murmurs something but I can't understand it "what?" I ask he smiles at me "I love you" he says putting his face in the crook of my neck I laugh "I Love you too" I say back and he then lets go of my waist and grabs a plate and loads it with bacon and eggs he kisses my cheek "thanks love" he says and I nod.

soon Liam, dad, Ethan, Mason, Lucas, Noah all are down and eating "uhh wheres Jace at Love?" I ask Nick and he drops his fork and runs upstairs I laugh and grab a plate filling it with eggs and bacon like the other boys have.

 I find it funny how my brother and best friend have the same name. I sit down next to Nick. Luke is on my right and Nick on my left. I dig into my food savoring every bite of the delicious food.

Nick comes down with Jace in his arms he gets Jace a small portion of food and sits down with Jace on his lap.

"what are we doing today Aves?" Luke asks and I shake my head "I'm not sure what do you guys wanna do?" I ask he boys and they look up from their plates of food.

"we could stay in and watch Netflix all day?" Lucas suggests and I nod smiling "sure if you all wanna" I say and they all nod "well I have to go to work today so you kids have fun" he says getting up and I look at him "today but it's snowing still the roads will be icy it just rained last night" I say and he shakes his head "they need my Ava I have to go I'll get laid off if I don't" he says and I nod reluctantly.

He goes upstairs and we continue to eat no one says anything since we are to busy eating. I hear my dad comeback down the stairs he walks into the kitchen and says goodbye to all of us I hug him and tell him I love him then he leaves.

We all decided to watch Tarzan as the fist movie since we just ate we decided on waiting to make popcorn till later. we finish the movie and then I decided on calling my dad to make sure he got to work safely He doesn't answer the first time then I hear a knock at the door I open it and it reveals two officers I smile at them "Hi how can I help you?" I ask and they give me a sad smile and say "are you Ava Foster?" the one asks I nod and he looks at me.

"your father was in a car accident and died on impact I'm so sorry" he says and I step back like their words hit me in the gut "w-wh-what?" I stutter. 

"I'm sorry Mama"  he says once more before the turn away and leave I close the door and the boys look at me with raised brows wondering what was going on. Nick rushes to my side and picks me up before I fall over.

"he's dead" I cry into Nick's shirt "who?" Ethan asks and I sob more "dad" I say in a hoarse voice they all look at me and then they break down too Nick rubs my back and whispers sweet nothing in my ear while we all just cry Luke doesn't obviously but he comes and comforts me also.

Once we have all cried as many tears as we can we all look at each other "we will get through this" Ethan says and I nod "we will" I agree lightly "why us?" I ask crying once more the boys have all stopped crying but I haven't.

I'm thinking about my future he wont be there when I get married he wont walk me down the aisle, He wont ever get to meet his grand kids because he is gone. 

I guess I eventually cried myself to sleep in Nicks arms.

(Dad's P.O.V)

Once I had left the house I got into my car and started it. As I turn on the radio I finally found a good station to listen to. What happened to all the good music from my time?

I get to the first stop light on my ten minuet journey to work my car rolls to a stop and I hum along to the music while I drum my fingers lightly on the steering wheel.

The light turns green and I push the gas pedal lightly but just enough to get my through the intersection without going to fast.

I hear the distant screeching of tires and the blast of a horn then I look to my left and see a blue car heading straight for me I push on the gas pedal harder trying to get through, but I had no luck.

I look left one more time and all I see are the bright headlights before everything goes black the last thing I hear is the sound of the old school radio playing in the background.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOSH!

HAD FUN WRITING THIS I AM TRYING REAL HARD

TO GET THESE CHAPTERS UP SOONER BECAUSE I START

SCHOOL ON MONDAY.

-LOVE ANNA XOXO <3