00:17

I am so excited to say the prologue for my new book is going to be coming out whenever I post the Epilogue for this book stay tuned Love you all <3 

**************

we head out of the house and decided on going to Star Buck's since it is still quite cold. We each get Christmas drinks all of us except Jace obviously.

we went to the park because we all wanted to have a huge snowball fight once we finish our drinks the guys have a great plan that whoever runs there and wins they get out of the chance of buying lunch for everyone. It's stupid but I join in anyways.

we line up and my dad is the ref he is holding Jace also. "one... two... three..gooo" he shouts and we all take off running I push myself to go faster as I see people coming up next to me.

"and the winner is Nick" Ethan yells since he didn't take part in our race thingy.

I laugh as Nick does some weird victory dance then I get an Idea I pick up a huge pile of snow and clump it into a tight compact snowball then I launch it at Nick.

It goes flying through the air and It hit him right in the face he stops and everyone laughs including dad and Jace.

"who threw that?" he asks and I laugh "AVA DID IT" Luke yells and I glare at him chasing after him soon Nick starts chasing me chasing Luke.

"I'm gonna kill you Luke" I yell before I tackle him he falls and I start hitting him "hey girl watch the hair" he says and I smirk picking up a pile of snow before putting it all in his hair and running my fingers through it.

"hey" he exclaims and I get off of him and look behind me and see Nick with Jace I run up to him and jump on his back "I really hope you are Ava" he says and I giggle "me too" I say and he laughs I lean over and kiss his red cheeks "awww I'm sorry baby" I say and he smiles at me.

"maybe a kiss would make it better" he smirks at me and I laugh nodding I stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips.

"there all better" I grin up at him and he laughs wrapping his arms around my waist. He holds me close to him and I like the warmth "I'm cold" I say and he nods placing his chin on my head I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

"guys lets go get lunch" one of the boys calls out and we nod I smile at him "can you give me a piggy back ride?" I ask and he nods bending down to my height I jump on and he grabs Jace's hand and walks to the place.

"how many?" the hostess asks and he counts "{ten please" he says and she nods"right this way"she grumbles and then we follow her I take Nick's hand in mine when we sit down.

we eat a packed lunch that was really good once we walked back to the house we decided on watching things then I realized new years is tomorrow, but I don't think much of it.

we ended up watching films on the TV and eventually fell asleep around eight O'clock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A LITTLE SHORTER BUT THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS WAS COMBINED WITH THIS ONE        -

-LOVE ANNA XOXO <3