00:19

GUYS THIS IS CRAZY I JUST HAVE THE EPILOGUE AFTER THIS CHAPTER THEN I GET TO RELEASE MY NEW BOOK THAT I WILL BE WORKING ON YAY!! 

****

It has been two weeks since my dad died we planned the funeral and had it last week it was nice on his gravestone it says 'don't overthink just let go' he always used to say that it was only appropriate to do that.

I got everything he owned since I was his only kid everything was left to me in his will. I look over at Nick sitting on the couch I smile at Jace curled up next to him he is such a good dad but he doesn't realize it.

it has stopped snowing since the accident. It is still quite chilly outside so we can still wear sweaters. Nick looks over at me and I smile at him the few weeks have been hard no one has really done anything we haven't even went shopping for groceries.

I think I'm gonna do that today. "hey Nick you wanna go shopping with me?"I ask and he nods "yeah sure let me just go give Jace to one of the boys" he says and I nod getting up I am in my skinny jeans and s black hoodie with my makeup and hair all done.

my hair is just in a messy bun on my head I have my glasses on and I grab my converse before we leave I grab the car keys and we leave.

Once in the car I turn the radio on and the song 'cold water by Justin Bieber' comes on and I smile at Nick I love this song and he has heard it a whole bunch of times.

"everybody gets high sometimes you know?" he sings and I laugh he grabs my hand and sings to me

"and if you feel your sinking I will jump into cold, cold water for youu" he sings louder and I laugh joining in with him.

we finally get to the Publix and we get out and I grab the list from the back of my pocket he grabs a basket and I intertwine our fingers together while we walk around looking for the various items.

After we find all the things we head to the checkout and pay for the items we walk back to the car and get in we sing together on the way back also.

once we get home all the boys are outside in the heated pool we decided on joining them Jace was outside sitting on the pool side chairs playing with his giraffe toy.

I change into my black bikini and Nick changes into his colorful swim trunks then we go downstairs. I make sure to grab us all towels then we go out.

"AVAA and NICKK" Lucas screams and I smile "AYYYY" I scream back they laugh and Nick jump in the pool I roll my eyes and place the towels on the chair next to Jace I kiss his head and he giggles I smile and go to the side of the pool.

I stand there with an amused smile while the boys wrestle I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and before I get the chance to turn and look we are falling towards the pool once we hit the arms let me go and I swim up to the surface and I couch since I swallowed some water when we hit.

I turn and glare at Nick who pulled me in I didn't even see him leave "you're dead" I growl and he laughs I swim after him and he swims to the side climbing out of the pool I do the same thing and I run after him.

It is so cold outside I didn't notice that I had lost feeling in my finger tips "Jesus Ava you are freezing" Nick says and I laugh "I'm okay I just need to go inside that's all" I say and he nods wrapping his arm around me he grabs me a towel and wraps it around me I snuggle into him and we enter the house with Jace right behind us.

"I'll run you a bath love stay here" He says kissing my forehead I smile and nod at him. If you were wondering where Luke went he left us to go back to London.

I miss him so much we Skype every night before we go to bed. Nick comes back down a few minuets later and tells me my bath is ready I thank him with a quick peck on the lips and I go upstairs.

I grab my phone and then I take my bathing suit off after I put my music on I get in the tub and relax it is so warm and ice compared to being outside in the cold. 

I am in there for about a couple of minuets when the door opens and in walk Nick I look at him and he just smiles at me and looks through the cabinets I laugh and close my eyes.

He leaves a little bit after staying to sing 'drag me down by One Direction' I decided on getting out once I am all warm again I wash my hair and body before I get out.

I wrap the fluffy towel around my body and then dry my legs and feet off before putting my hair up in a towel.

"hey babe" Nick says when I come in the room I smile at him and pick out a pair of matching undergarments then I turn to him "don't look" I say and he nods putting a pillow over his eyes I let my towel drop to the floor and then I put them on I grab one of his shirts and put it on.

"okay you can look" I say and he takes the pillow off of him he grins at me "I like my clothes better on you" He says with a cheeky smile I laugh and climb into the bed next to him. 

I cuddle up next to him and I smile as he wraps his arms around me. I look up t him and his eyes are closed and I smile again and wrap my arms round his torso "I love you" I say and he smiles his eyes still closed "mhh I love you too" he says and I smile placing me head on his chest I can hear his steady heartbeat and I think 'how was I so lucky to have him?'

then I realized something I am a Foster and I will always be one we are one big family even if one of us is missing we all stick together no matter what.

I am proud to be a Foster.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY DEAR LORD BABY JESUS IT'S OVER.

JUST THE EPILOGUE NEXT YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEXT BOOK.

-LOVE ANNA XOXO <3