00:12

I decided on doing 19 chapters and an Epilogue for this book I do not know if I will do a squeal I might not but I'm not sure yet.

*****

I wake up excited for today 

1) it is Christmas day 

2) I have big news for everyone

I get up and decided on changing into my Christmas Onesie for today. I go downstairs and see no one is up I decided on making two batches of cinnamon rolls I hear footsteps and I see Ethan come up behind me.

"Merry Christmas sis" he says and I grin at him I am in a great mood myself and Nick have had time to our selves the days leading up to Christmas day and we are good we are officially a couple again and I couldn't be happier.

once the cinnamon rolls are out I decided to wake everyone else up I quickly throw my hair up in a messy ponytail and I text Nick saying come over since I know he doesn't have any family here except for us he answers within seconds a quick 'be there in 10' I smile reading it then I walk up the stairs to get everyone else up.

once the whole gang is up and moving the doorbell rings and I go to get it, it is Nick and he has a bag full of gifts and I am surprised to say the least. I smile at him an he enters "who are those for?" I ask and he smiles "all of you all duh oh and Jace" he says and I hug him "I love you so much" I say and he smiles hugging me back Jace has been gone for a minuet now and we are just stood there hugging each other. 

We walk into the living room and we sit around on the floor in a circle "okay Dad open this one first" I say handing him the present from me there is a big circle of present in front of us in the middle of the circle jace is on my right and Nick is on my left.

"I feel like we are sacrificing something" Liam says and we all laugh my dad opens the gift and he loved it what can I say I am great at giving gifts.

once everyone has opened their gifts an stocking Nick turns to me and gets up offering his hand down to me "follow me" he whispers in my ear and I smile telling them we will be back and giving Jace's toy to Liam so he can play with him.

"where are we going?" I ask Nick and he just smiles at me "no questions just wait" he says and I nod he continues walking till he gets to the back door that opens to the backyard he slides it open and then pulls me out it is freezing and it's snowing on top of that.

he leads me to the gazebo that is in our back yard that has fairy lights around the edges he tells me to sit down and he stays standing in front of me.

"Ava I love you so much and I want to be with you for the rest of my life I want Jace to see you as his mother someday" he says and I smile up at him "and this is not an engagement this is a promise that one day we will be married and have kids of our own" he says and I smile nodding then he pulls out a black velvet box and opens it I gasp seeing the beautiful promise ring inside of it he looks at me and smiles "so Ava this is my promise to you that I will never hurt you or break your precious heart ever again" he says and a tear slips down my cheek and I smile nodding "I love you" I manage to get out he puts the ring on my ring finger and I squeal hugging him he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

he carried me back in because I didn't want to let go of him "what's going on?" I hear Ethan ask and he places me down and I hold out my hand and everyone gasps 

"it's a promise ring" I say and my dad nods in approval and I smile "I guess I should tell you all something" I say and my dad look nervous "please don't tell me you are pregnant" dad says and I gasp and hit him "NO" I say and they all look relieved I roll my eyes

"I decided to move back home" I say and my dad's face lit up along with the boys Ethan runs over and hugs me followed by the rest of the boys. 

"I am gonna need help moving  back in" I say to Liam and he laughs nodding I hear angry footsteps then I hear the door slam I look around and see everyone else here except Nick>

'I'm gonna go, yeah" I say and they all nod while Jace just plays with his toys I walk out of the door closing it lightly and see Nick sitting on the steps "what's wrong?" I ask him sitting next to him after I cleared the spot from the cold snow.

"why didn't you tell me?" he asks his voice breaking and I look up and see him crying?

"I wanted it to be a surprise I thought you would be happy" I say and he turns to me I almost want to cry seeing him like this.

"why are you moving back you have college" he says and I shake my head "no I transferred back to here and I am moving for you and myself mainly" I say and he shakes his head "no I don't want you moving back here for me I want you to get a good education to do something with your life not be drug down by me and my kid" he says and I shake my head "See that is where you are wrong you and your kid bring me joy and I don't really want to stay in London anymore" I say and he looks over "I just want you to get on with our life and not make choices based on me"he says and I cup his cheeks wiping away his tears.

"I am doing it for all of us" I say before pecking his lips "now cheer up we have a dinner to make" I say and he smiles getting up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to make the next chapter a bit shorter,

but the Epilogue is gonna be reallyyyy long since the chapters

will be shorter enjoyyy :))

-Anna Xoxo