8

Phil had to tutor someone after school so I was having to walk home alone. That was until I walked out of the school to see Dan leaning against his car.

"Need a ride?" He asked as he watched me walk out. I stopped in front of his car. "No, thanks, I can walk, Mister Popular," I said to him, starting to walk away, but for some reason stopping when he spoke again. "Mister Popular? We're back to that?" He asked, scoffing a bit. I turned my head to see that his facial expression showed a bit of disbelief.

"Yeah, because that's all you are to me. You're not Dan Howell. You're Mister Popular and that's all you'll ever be," I said, ready to just turn and walk away as fast as I could. "I beg to differ. I still haven't shown you all my proof yet," he spoke. I scoffed, "you haven't shown me any. Just because you didn't spend nearly as much time in front of the mirror this morning, doesn't mean anything."

"Come on, just trust me-" he started and I quickly cut him off. "I was starting to trust you and you kissed me after some guy was just all over me. That's not very trustworthy, but that's just my fucking opinion," I rolled my eyes, turning away from him. I started walking away again.  "Aliah, I'm sorry!" I heard him say as I walked off, the words slipping right over my head as I ignored him.

Aliah, I've told you, I'm sorry.

Just listen to me, Aliah.

You can't ignore me forever.

Aliah, answer me.

Please.

You're fucking annoying.

I just want you to forgive me.

So you can use me again? No, thanks.

I was never using you.

Aliah, it tells me when you read my messages.

Oh, come on. Stop ignoring me please.

It's not something you're very used to with every girl at school all over you. I'm not one of them.

I know you're not.

Talk to me.

Aliah.

Aliah, please.

You're not them, Aliah. I know that.

Fine. I'll see you tomorrow..

"He's so annoying. I'm sick of him," I complained. Phil spoke up, not looking up from his doodle on a small scrap of paper, "maybe just listen to him." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would I?" He finally looked up as I asked him that.

"Look, I'm not saying you should forgive him. I'm just saying, let him show you his 'proof' and then if you think it's not good enough, you move on. No matter what he says after that, just move on," Phil said and shrugged a bit, looking back at his paper and going back to doodling. I bit my lip, looking down. I guess I could hear him out.

Okay, what's next?

What?

What's next in your big, amaaaazing plan to get me to forgive you?

After school. I'll show you. My house.

Deal.

Good.

The most surprising part of the day was that Dan barely tried to talk to me. There were a couple times when he jumped into conversations, but never tried to force me to speak to me. Maybe he decided to back off a bit when I willingly texted him.

But the day wasn't over yet and Dan still had proof to show me. As I got to Dan's house, I realized that, I may know just exactly how Dan's planning to get me to forgive him.

A/N:
Yeah, it's short, but I just couldn't give you all of Dan's plan straight away!
Plus, I want your thoughts.
QUESTION: what do you think Dan's proof/pieces of proof will be?
Comment your answer!
Thank you for reading! I appreciate you all so much. Love you all!
xx Megan