Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 13: Big Brother

Hey guys I know this is a hijack story but I feel the need to put the brothers povs in since they are like the second most important characters. So I'm sorry if you don't like big hero 6. Also! Big announcement! I'm currently writing a fanfic named 'that neko kind of love.' It's a hijack fanfic I recommend you read it if you like drama and cute little cats. There is going to be heaps of nekos cliches but I don't care~ imma do what I do! I love you don't forget to vote cause I get comments by people who dont vote. I kinda wanna face palm. But I understand I dont vote at times but I make sure to at Times. I cried while writing this chapter. Enjoy.

_________________________________

Hiro's pov

"Niisan! Dashi! 'ere are you!? Please no hide." I cry and curl up into a ball. The smell of seawater and soaking wood. My legs was chained together.

"H-Hiro?" I heard a small whisper and I gasp. I thought I was alone forever!

"Dashi!" I cry happily and try to look around in the dark. Mummy would always tell me stories about animals that can see at night.

"Hiro quite down..." He whispers causing me to shush up. "Hiro we are gonna play a game. It's called get the chains off our feet and stay quiet. The rules of the game are, try to get the chains and stay quiet. If anyone comes down we stay quiet and you let me do all the talking alright?"

I nod happily. I love games! "Okay." I whisper and smile.

That was the day we meet the crew and was welcomed in after a private talk tadashi had with them.

At first we were pushed around cause we were kids and but tadashi slowly grew popular and popular. But he never meft my side. Years later tadashi was elected captain after the previous captains death. I was made second.

"Hiro, you promise me that if anything happens to me you will continue to live on? You continue to keep this crew going?"

I didn't know what it meant but I nodded in the most happiest way.

"Like you always say, I'm always happy!" I hug him and he smile sadly towards me, hugging me back in the most desperate way.

I smiled reasurringly and say. "Dont worry about me Dashi. I promise you I will. Your my big brother."

His eyes teared up and he hugs me even tighter, his lips resting upon my head as we embraced in a brotherly way.

"Thank you, little brother."

I didn't know why he made me promise that back then.

But now I do.

I gasped as I woke up holding my chest as it felt like my heart was being ripped from me. It was getting hard to breath too.

Loud voices covered my ears causes me to grit my teeth. Everything seemed to be heightened.

"-O"

What are they saying?

"Hi-"

Where's tadashi?

"-iro!"

Where am I?

"Hiro!"

What happened?

My eyes suddenly could see colours, then shapes, then beings. I blinked a few times. My confused mind was rushing with questions.