Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 18: The end.

"What's with the pale face jack?"

I wasn't mentally prepared for this, nor physically. My heart pounded with fear, not fear of Tadashi. The fear of having to protect myself from him.

He was my friend.

I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I searched for refuge not thinking of the consequences and I put many in danger. Tadashi had a reason to hate me. those burns, scars, must have killed him on the inside. The kind Tadashi was now one filled with hatred and covered In scars. This wasn't going to be friendly.

"Tadashi please, I never meant for any of this to happen. I was being tortured and I needed help. the storm was unexpected and I'm so grateful for you helping me. I never meant for you or your brother to get injured."

That seemed to set him off. he jumped onto the surface before me. stumbling back I stared wide eyed at Tadashi. Was this really Tadashi?

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER?"

Flinching, I looked around the crowd desperately. My tardiness must have pissed him off because the next second my hair was being pulled.

"WHERE?" I let out a small sob and looked away from him.

"He's here! He's here, he's okay I promise!" I cry out and cover my face as Tadashi raised his sword. But clinging stopped my fear of death. Looking up I saw Hiro, defending me with his sword.

"I'm right here brother. You let jack go and drop the sword now." Looking towards Hiro I shook my head.

"Hiro I deserve it."

"No you don't! It was an accident!" Hiro yelled.

"Yes he does and if you don't move I'll deal with you myself."

"You wouldn't dare! Tadashi this isn't you. This hatred you feel, you need to calm it down. Jack did nothing. Jack is your best friends lover. Would you really put Hiccup in more pain then he's already felt?"

"I Don't Care who I am or who I'm not. It's all jacks fault! You didn't feel the pain Hiro!"

"Yes I did! I felt the pain of losing my brother! We couldn't find you through the debris. They only found me. I wish you took my place. I wish you weren't hurt as badly as you were. I'm sorry Tadashi for all you pain but I go through pain too, so does Hiccup, so does jack and so does everyone else. All of us felt the pain of losing you. It was hard on everyone. Tadashi you need to stop and smell the flowers. think over what your doing."

Looking between the two brothers I felt pain knowing it was all my fault. I should have been the one on that ship. The one who was in those fames. I cover my face and ignore everything around me. This isn't my fight. If I die I die there's nothing I can do to stop it. My destiny, fate, future, dreams all lead to my death anyway. How am I to know it wont be today. Today will be my day to die.

Before I know it... A blade swung towards me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.