Chapter 2

Gerard woke up in the office to Lindsey running her hands through his hair, he was sat on the chair with his head and arms on the desk. He sat up and rubbed his eyes

"Hey gee pancakes are ready" Lindsey said.

"Okay thank you" gerard said quietly.

Lindsey left the room and gerard followed her to the table, he ate a few pancakes and decided he should change his clothes since he hadn't changed them since Sunday; it was Friday. He checked the time; 11:26 am. gerard decided to draw instead of just sitting there tapping a pencil, but after 15 minutes he couldn't think of a single thing to draw, it was like all the creativity and inspiration had swirled out of him the day mikey died.

Gerard stared at the wall for another 10 minutes before he slid everything off the desk, all his pencils toppled to the ground and the paper floated down to the floor. Gerard stood up, went to the front door and put his shoes on.

"Where are you going G?" Lindsey asked, concerned.

"Just for a walk" gerard said quietly.

"Okay" she said before leaving the room.

Gerard opened the door and walked outside, he walked down the street for 15 minutes till he came across the park he went and sat on the short wall on the other side and stared out into the distance. From here he could see a lot of LA, he put his hands in his pockets as the wind picked up a bit. He stood up off the wall a few moments later and kept walking.

Half an hour later he ended up by a cemetery, he knew it was the one where mikey was but he still tried to deny it. Gerard walked through rows and rows of tombstones till he reached a certain one that read "michael James way" he stopped at the stone and he felt a tear roll down his face.

Gerard knelt down and stared at it the cold, Grey stone stared him in the face causing him to burst into tears.
After a few moments he stood up and walked home, he got there just as bandit got home. She jumped out of the car and started run to the door when she noticed her dad standing there. She ran over to him and gave him a hug, gerard hugged back. They walked inside together and gerard went straight to the office while bandit went to find her mom.

Gerard ate supper and then sat at the desk until he got the motivation to go get into bed. Before he went to his bed he stopped by bandit's room.

"Night B" gerard said.

"Goodnight daddy" bandit said before laying down.

Gerard tucked her in and went and climbed into his bed, he was nearly asleep when the phone rang.