Chapter 12

Gerard woke up feeling so done with everything, it was monday, a week since he had that dream. Bandit was at school and lindsey was with her band. He decided to visit mikey.

"Hey mikes" he said when he got there. He sat in silence for awhile.

"What am I even doing?" He said to himself. Gerard got up and went home.

He sat in the office for a few hours, it was 2:26 pm. He began snapping every single one of his pencils, throwing different things and ripping pages out of his note book. Suddenly he stopped and looked at the page he was about to rip, Brother was scribbled across the top of it in blue ink. He began to write on an empty page as tears fell down his face, some landing on the page smudging the scribbles of ink where he was trying to get the pen to work. He put that along with the other page in an envelope and wrote frank and lindsey on the front of it. He put it in his jacket pocket and left the office feeling much happier, a smug smirk landed across his face. He went and put his shoes on before leaving and getting in his car, he whistled on his way. He knew everything was going to be okay. He didn't have to worry anymore. Gerard drove down the street, america did have really bad gun laws didnt they He thought as he pulled up to the store, he went in and came back a few minutes later. He put his stuff in the trunk and drove home, everything will be okay.