Chapter 11

When Louis and I got to the apartment, everyone in it was in a frenzy.

“Louis, we have a lacrosse scrimmage in 30 minutes!” Niall shouted, pulling on his shorts over his orange and green striped boxers.

“What?” Louis asked as he watched Liam hop on one foot, pulling his sock on the other.

“It’s your team against ours, thankfully,” he laughed.

Louis frowned and stripped his jeans off right where he stood as Zayn threw him his shorts from the laundry room.  I had never noticed the laundry room before now.

“Where are the girls?” I asked Liam as he ran past me.

“They went to get ready!” Niall shouted.

“When was the scrimmage scheduled? I didn’t hear about this last week,” Louis fussed as he tore his shirt off.  Zayn was running around in just his boxers now too. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the 4 nearly naked boys as they threw shirts and socks to each other and slipped on shorts and shoes.  I was about to turn and walk to the kitchen when someone called my name.

“LOU!”

Louis and I both turned to see Harry running down the hallway.  He was in his Calvin Kleins holding his shorts in his hand. He sprinted straight up to me and began to hug me, but stopped three inches away from me and straightened up.  All of the other boys in the room stopped and watched us.

“Are… are you okay? You left so quickly this morning…” Harry whispered.

I giggled and nodded. “I was just feeling really sick all of a sudden and I didn’t want to throw up on your bed.”

Harry grinned at me as I giggled.  He bit his lip and then wrapped his arms around my head and pulled me to his chest.  I wrapped my arms around his waist.  The more I thought about the fact that he saved my life, the tighter I pulled Harry to me.

“I hate to break up a good thing but we have to go, Lad,” Louis said tapping Harry on the shoulder.  I pulled away from Harry and looked up at him.

“You coming to the game?” He asked.  I smiled at him and nodded.

“Of course.”

I could tell that he was trying to contain his excitement as he turned away from me and began to pick up his socks from the floor.  He ran backwards down the hallway, almost tripping over his feet as he turned into his room.  I giggled and fiddled with the drawstring on my shorts. After a second of being lost in thought about Harry, I looked up to see all of the boys staring at me and grinning.

My face fell. “What?”

Niall laughed and Liam “Oooohed” like a little girl.

I sneered sarcastically and ran out of the apartment.  “I’m going to get a seat!”

After swinging my car into a parking spot and dashing across the pavement, I ran up to the bleachers at the school.  I was surprised how packed it was with students, but when I thought of all of the hot guys that were on the team, especially the 5 that I knew, I guess it made sense for all these people to show up.  Nora spotted me from a few rows up and called my name.  Isabella waved and Emma stood up, shaking her hands around wildly.  I began to run up the stairs, but someone caught my arm. 

“Lou!”

I whipped around to look at Josh.

“Yes?”

“Where are Liam and Harry?”

“They’re coming,” I said, turning away and beginning up the bleachers. Josh pulled on my arm.