Chapter 36

I woke up for the second time that day feeling beyond amazing.  I fell asleep earlier running my fingers through Harry's hair and holding him in my arms but woke up with him stroking my hair and holding me tightly in his arms. I giggled as he tugged lightly on a single strand of my hair. 

"You know, I can see your blonde a little bit." 

I groaned. "I know. My hair looks atrocious." 

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant!" He squeezed me to his chest. 

I laughed. "I know! I'm just stating the obvious.  I need to go get it redone." 

"Blonde?" 

I hesitated. "I don't know." 

Harry began to stroke my hair again. "I think you should keep the red." 

I propped my head up on his chest and looked at him. "Oh?" 

He nodded. "It's very.... Lou." 

I grinned and kissed his chest.  We both turned to look at the door when a knock echoed into the room off of it. 

"Come in," Harry said, pulling the covers up over both of us a little more. 

Liam poked his head around the door slowly. "Oh- hello. Are you two okay?" 

Harry and I exchanged confused glances. "Fine, thanks," Harry answered. 

"I just heard puking and then yelling and then wrestling and then... other things this morning and I wasn't sure what to think of it all so I waited to come out of my room for a while.  I just figured it's been a bit quiet for a while so I thought I might see if all was well." 

I turned my face into Harry's chest and giggled, a little embarrassed that Liam had heard everything this morning.  I forgot that he was even in the apartment. "Did Emma hear everything too?" Harry asked. I stopped laughing. 

Liam cleared his throat. "She, uh, left a couple weeks ago. Got a little pushy about getting married and I told her I wasn't ready so she left." 

Harry's face fell. "Crap, mate, I'm sorry." 

Liam smiled hopefully. "It's okay. I'm sure she'll come around." 

Harry looked at me as he thought for a moment. "Well what about Nora and Zayn? Are they still together?" 

I nodded. "They took off on a trip to England a few weeks ago and just never came back." 

"I'm not sure they're even in England anymore. I don't know where they went to be honest," Liam said, looking at the carpet, lost in thought.

"Heyoo!!" The front door slammed open.  I could tell just by the volume of his voice that it was Louis, and I didn't have to second-guess that Niall was following him and strumming along on the guitar.  They came down the hallway and burst into the small room, singing loudly and making faces.  When they finally finished, Louis jumped on the bed with us, followed by Niall who pulled Liam with him. "Group hug!" Louis yelled. 

"Are ye nekkid under there?" Niall asked, lifting a small part of the sheets with one finger. 

Harry yanked the sheets from him and pulled them more over me. "Hands off." 

"OOOOOH!" Louis' face was right next to mine. "Get it in, get it on Lou!" He began to rock the bed back and forth until Harry pushed him onto the floor. 

"Alright!" Harry yelled over Niall's guitar playing and Liam and Louis' shouting. "What's the big idea? Can't we have a nice afternoon to ourselves?" He motioned to me.