||Sebastian|| I'll Protect You

Modern!Human!Sebastian x reader

I quickly rush into my wardrobe, hiding from the monster I used to call my lover. Hugging my knees close to my chest, rocking back and forth, I try to make my breathing as quiet as possible by breathing through my mouth.

How did this even happen?

I came home late, and he accused me of cheating. Then, well... Then... It's so blurry. All I can remember is a sharp pain and here I am hiding in my wardrobe.

This isn't real.

It can't be... Can it? H-He loved me! I loved him!

As I'm yelling at myself in my head, there are loud thumps coming close to where I'm hiding. I let out a soft sob, causing the thumping to stop. I quickly cover my mouth, scared of what's going to happen if he finds me.

"Come out, come out where ever you are. (Y/n), we both know how bad you are at hide and seek..." He says, mumbling the last sentence to himself.

He is so close, too close, I can hear his ragged breathes, in and out. After a long agonizing minute the thumping start again and they go farther and farther away until it sounds like someone quietly tapping on a window.

I reach into my pocket as fast as I could and struggled to turn my phone on. After several failed attempts to type in my password, I finally see the bright light of my home page. I tap the call button and click the first person in my contacts.

Sebastian Michaelis

I press the phone to my ear gently, hoping he won't hear it ringing. Sebastian surprisingly answered quickly.

"Hello?" He sounded irritated.

"S-sebastian? Please, I need your help... I'm at my house hiding in-" I get cut off by quick loud footsteps right outside the wardrobe. The door swings open and there stands the sickening grin of my lover.

"Found you~"

Everything goes black...

----------------

Forcing my eyes open, I get faced by a bright room. I try looking around but to no avail since everything is to blurry to make out.

"(Y/n)!"

In front of me I can make out some kind of shape coming towards me. I stiffen under their touch, which only makes them hug me tighter.

"How dare he hurt you..." The person mumble.

"W-Who are you?"

They push away from the hug and look directly into my eyes, my vision clears up enough that I can make out who it is.

"S-Sebastian?" Tears form as I finally feel safe in his presence.

Sebastian smiles and kisses my cheek. "You're safe now... You don't have to worry about him much longer."

I didn't notice his eyes flashing a pinkish color.

~~~~~~~
A/N:
So OOC... Fuck...

Other Account:
BleedingBrokenHearts

Instagram:
XxRedNosesxX

Tumblr:
BleedingBrokenHeartss

DeviantArt:
Cracked-Hearts

(〜^∇^)〜

(ノ^o^)ノ

(〜^∇^)〜