||Ripslinger|| *REQUEST*

Ripslinger x Reader

Requested by @animalls1
( I'm sorry if this isn't to your liking!! I have never seen planes and I tried to do research over the character -even tried to look up fanfiction over him- but nothing really came up... But I'll try my hardest! Gomen! *bows*)

----------------------------

You were an engineer for the one and only Ripslinger, cool huh? Well you weren't just an engineer you were human, unlike everyone else, and you were also his... Well.... Girlfriend? You couldn't tell anymore... I mean! Do you love him? Yeah. Does work get in the way? Yeah. It doesn't help that he's famous, but whatever, that's not the issue right now. You were in a race and you have to have your complete attention on him or else som-

"(Y/n)!"

You jump at the sudden yelling in your ear, you turn your body around, "What?!" You turn around to see the man(or car) in charge of the engineers.

He told his eyes, "How's his stats looking?"

You look up at Ripslinger and your eyes gaze along his plane. Good. Good. Good. Goo- Wait a second! His right wing was flying like it should... You look closer to see some kind of fluid coming out.

"Call him down..." You mumble

"What?"

"Call him down! His wing isn't right!"

He nods and Ripslinger flying down. As soon as he hits the ground you could see the pain.

"I'm fine."

"You're stubborn."

The other engineers were checking his wing as you stood in front of him, your arms crossed.

Ripslinger looks at you then looks away. "What?"

"You're done for today."

"What!" He's eyes widen. "No! I have to win this race!"

You ignore his complaints and look down at your clipboard.

"(Y/n). Let me just finish the race. I'll be fine."

You stop in your tracks at his last three words. Swallowing a lump that had formed in your throat, you look down and drop the clipboard. "You'll be fine, huh?" You run your fingers through your hair. "Yeah. If I let you finish this race, you'll be fine right?!" You wipe your eyes and turn toward him, you could tell he was upset since you were crying. "If you go back out there, you won't finish the race! You'll crash! Who knows what condition you'd be in then!"

"(Y-Y/n)... I'm sorry." He was having an argument with himself over to finish the race or to listen to you. "Alright... I won't finish the race."

Your face lit up, even through your eyes are still a little watery, and you hug him the best you could. He smiles to himself.

"I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt," you mumble.

"Don't worry, I'm right here."

A/N:
I've been writing really cheesy recently and I don't know why ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ Maybe I actually want a boyfriend..... Naaaawwhh        
O(≧∇≦)O

Other Account:
BleedingBrokenHearts

Instagram:
Bameue

Tumblr:
BleedingBrokenHeartss

DeviantArt:
Cracked-Hearts

(〜^∇^)〜

(ノ^o^)ノ

(〜^∇^)〜