||Igarashi|| Stressed

It was four in the morning and you were sitting at your desk cramming for your biology final. Toilet paper was stuffed in your nose and your bangs were held back by a single clip. You were to focused on your cramming to notice Igarashi, your boyfriend, walk into your dorm room.

He was still in his pajama pants and wasn't wearing a shirt. He sighs at your exhausted figure. Igarashi looks at the clock on the wall before walking up behind you.

He lays his hands on your shoulders and massages them. You drop your pencil and lean into the sensation. "(Y/n)? It's four in the morning, at least get some sleep."

"I can't..."

"What?" He tilts his head, but contuines massaging your shoulders and neck.

"I need to pass this. I don't want to take this class, again."

Igarashi moves his hands to your back, rubbing out some knots. "You're over working yourself. It's not healthy."

"Just... Let me finish this, okay?" You suggest, looking up at him.

He told his eyes and removed his hands from your back. You take the action as an agreement and went back to cramming, when you felt his hands on the back of your neck and bottom of your thighs. "Igarashi...?"

He picks you up and walks over to your bed, gently laying you down on your sheets. He walks over to the other side and lays next to you. You feel arms tangle themselves around your waist and you get pulled into a strong chest.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"Yeah, yeah..." You snuggle your head into his chest, listening to his heart beat.

You spend the rest of the night in his arms, his heart beat as your lullaby and knowing your safe in him arms lulls him to sleep.

"If I fail this test, it's on you."

~~~~~~~
A/N:
Here's some fluff
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Other Account:
BleedingBrokenHearts

Instagram:
XxRedNosesxX

Tumblr:
BleedingBrokenHeartss

DeviantArt:
Cracked-Hearts

(〜^∇^)〜

(ノ^o^)ノ

(〜^∇^)〜