||Haru(ka)|| If Only

Completely immersing his mouth under the bath water, he was to lost in thought to notice the presence at his door.

"Haru?"

He looks over to see his gentle friend, Makoto. He looks back at the dolphin toy in front of him, nudging it.

Makoto sighs to himself and walks to the bath and offers his hand, "Cmon, Haru. I know you're upset and mad at yourself, but you gotta be there for her. Let's go to school, Haru, and help her through this."

Haru blows some bubbles before taking his friend's hand and getting up and getting ready to go. On the way to school, only you were on his mind and everything he could've done to help you. God, why didn't he notice it!?

(Y/n) didn't show up to school that day, he wasn't surprised, no one would've been considering the experience you had been through. The day was boring without you though. Haru didn't have anyone to talk to, considering he didn't talk much to the other club members. He missed you, a lot.

-------------

A red headed girl walks towards the pool as she watches the three guys swim. She was admiring each of their muscles before noticing that something was off.

"Makoto?" She calls out. The brown haired male makes his way out of the pool and to Gou.

"Yes, Gou?"

"Where's Haru?"

Makoto looks confused and looks around, "Isn't he in the wa-" He cuts himself off when noticing that Haru wasn't in the pool.

------------

(Y/n) was currently laying on the couch, with hundreds of blankets over her body to where you wouldn't notice her if it wasn't for her head poking out. She was surrounded with candy along with (f/f) and (f/d). On the TV in front if her was her favorite anime that she had seen msny times but I'd rewatching it.

(Y/n) was completely consumed in her anime as well as the warmth of the blankets. Her favorite anime was just about to get to the good part when she gets someone knocking on her door.

She sighs and pushes all the blankets off her along with pausing the show. She grabs one blanket and wraps it around her shoulders and over her head to cover her messy hair. (Y/n) drags her feet over to get front door and opens it.

"I'm busy at the moment can you come by-" (Y/n) looks up to see her stoic blunette friend. "H-Haru?" She asks, not knowing if she was on reality or just dreaming. Haru had never visited her home in all the years she had known him.

She was barely able to see the slight sorry in his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asks.

(Y/n) couldn't hold it in any longer, she could hold on the tears and just let them fall down her cheeks like a waterfall.

Haru wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into his chest. She hid her face in embarrassment, although he was cold, she felt secure and safe in his arms.

Haru places his hand under her chin and lifts her head up for her to look at him. She stares into his ocean blue eyes as he looks back into her (e/c) ones. He leans in closer and places a sweet kiss on her lips. (Y/n) kissed back, feeling electricity all throughout her body and her heart was racing three times faster. He tasted like mackerel and salt, which wasn't surprising since he is Haru.

Great thing must come to an end and sadly it ended quicker than (y/n) would of hoped for. He had pulled away and held her closer to his chest to where she was able to hear his heart beating rapidly.

"Do you hear it?" He asks. (Y/n) nods and he smiles, "It only beats for you, you know?" She feels heat rush to her cheeks at his words. Haru looks down at the smaller figure and he remembers what got you do broken down, what changed you. Her tightened his hold and clinched his teeth at the thought. "I would never hurt you, no matter the circumstance. You are too precious to be broken.... (Y/n)... I'm so sorry... If only I knew and noticed the hints you gave me..."

(Y/n) frowns at the thought of her ex, but she looks up at Haru and smiles softly at him.

"Don't blame yourself. I'm fine, aren't I? Here I am, in your arms and alive. Isn't that a good thing."

He nods and kisses the top of your head.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

A/N:
This seemed so cheesy
(⌒_⌒;)

Other Account:
BleedingBrokenHearts

Instagram:
Bameue

Tumblr:
BleedingBrokenHeartss

DeviantArt:
Cracked-Hearts

(〜^∇^)〜

(ノ^o^)ノ

(〜^∇^)〜