13

it was the day of the concert and i couldn't be more excited. i was finally going to see michael clifford, the guy i loved so very much.

i decided not to dm him because he was probably busy and, well, i was too.

my concert clothes were not anything special or sexy. i basically wore my everyday clothes; just a band tee (5sos, duh) and some black skinny jeans. to add to the look, i put a grey beanie on.

why try to dress to impress if i wasn't even going to meet michael in person? maybe i'll meet a cute fanboy there like myself. i just hope they aren't 12.

new tweet from michael5sos!

michael5sos: brisbane! i am in you ;)

calum squealed and his mom called for him.

"cal! i'm getting in the car so grab everything you need and get your cute butt out there!" calum grabbed his backpack full of concert necessities (his polaroid, 2 portable chargers, the tickets, deodorant, and a notebook and pen just in case he ran into michael).

"coming!" calum screamed back and went downstairs and out the door. he kept on babbling about how excited he was.

"mom, michael is so hot. you're gonna take one look at him and be like 'holy shit why am i with dad.'"

"calum!" joy slapped her son on the arm and laughed, getting in the drivers seat. calum was just so excited.

A/N: just a quick update. please read the next part because it's important!