23

"siri, facetime luke," i say into my phone.

"face timing luke."

i waited a little bit until he picked up. "calum! hey, what's up?" luke was grinning like a child, excited that i called him i guess. i gave a fake smile and sighed.

"i don't want this to come across as rude, but can you hand the phone to michael? i don't have his number and i need to talk to him. it's urgent." the smile on luke's face faltered and he nodded his head.

"uh, yeah okay. let me find him real quick." i took a few screenshots of the screen as luke went to go find michael, just to save them as memories. luke then started speaking softly to someone. "calum's on the phone and he wants to talk to you." there were a few whispers back and forth between the boys.

then the phone was handed to michael.

"michael–"

"so that's what you sound like." his face showed no emotion and he looked drained of energy.

"yeah... i just wanna say i'm sorry about the whole luke thing. i don't want to assume but i'm pretty sure the reason you're upset is because i'm paying more attention to him than you," i said. michael started chuckling and shook his head.

"that's only half of it."

"then please explain to me what's wrong so i can fix it!"

"you can't! the only thing you can do is delete luke's number and block him on twitter! other than that, you can't help that i have developed a huge crush on you. you can't help that luke is more attractive than me– i'm done talking now. sorry but i gotta go," michael shook his head and the call ended.