36

a/n: TYSM FOR 10.7K READS WJDHHSH wow

the only reason i keep on updating is because you guys seem to like this story and i don't wanna let anyone down by deleting the story so i'm going to try and lay low with the filler chapters. fluff is good every once in a while but drama is also fun.

"calum," michael had my phone in his hands and i (a/n: NO CONTROL JUST CAME ON FUCKEJJX) quickly walked over to him. i didn't think michael would be the type of guy to go through my phone when i went to the bathroom, but i guess he is. "is luke bothering you? by these texts–"

"why the fuck are you going through my phone?" i ask him, clearly angry. he held his hands up in defense.

"cal, your phone went off and i just happened to look over and it was a text from luke so i unlocked it–"

"how do you even know my password?" i snatched my phone from him and shoved it in my back pocket.

"i just guessed it was my birth year and i was right. why are you acting so defensive? i read the texts and luke is being a bitch!" michael shouted at me and i just got angrier.

"because now i feel like you don't trust me! we've been dating for like, two days, and you're already acting so over protective," i shout back and michael scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"luke is trying to get into your pants, calum! i'm about to go over to his place and beat his ass," michael growled and i just laughed.

"i have it under control but fine. do what you fucking want," i sat on the couch and didn't look at him because i was pissed.

he may be my idol, someone i've looked up to for years. he may be my boyfriend even though we've only known each other for a short time. that still doesn't give him the right to go through my phone and that sure as hell doesn't excuse him from being imperfect.

michael grabbed his keys and slipped on his shoes before leaving. i couldn't care more of what he does to luke. luke is a creep.

a buzz from my butt snapped me out of my thoughts and i took it out from my pocket.

luke5sos: caaaaaaallluuuuummmm send nudes

calumclifford: let me make myself clear. i fucking hate you :) you're an asshole who has no self control or respect for anyone and i'm just now learning that. because you've been texting me non stop, michael saw your texts and is now on his way to yours to smash your face in. stop texting me.

he left me on read.

good.

a/n: third authors note but what would be a good way to wrap the book up? not saying it's happening anytime soon but i'm stuck so what would you guys like?