32

as we walked out of the dressing room, we got many disapproving looks from workers and customers. it didn't help the fact that i looked like i just had sex.

"that was a bad idea," i admitted and looked at michael who was just nodding his head and smirking at everyone. "you realise that you can get in trouble for this, right? if people found out?"

"in trouble? for getting head in public? nah," he snaked his arm around my waist and held me close. this made me think. if we shared an intimate moment and if he's this touchy with me... if we kiss... doesn't that mean we're more than friends? friends with benefits maybe?

"hey michael-"

"hello, um, i'm gonna have to ask you two to leave," a woman walked up to us. her name tag read 'justine' and above that read 'manager'.

"i'm sorry?" michael asked, slightly taken aback.

"we've received complaints from customers that you two were doing... inappropriate activities in a public area, also being the dressing room," she explained and i face palmed.

"c'mon, michael," i grabbed his hand and started to drag him out but he refused to move.

"what if i wanted to buy something?" he asked.

"sir-"

"specifically-" michael looked around and grabbed an item that was misplaced. "this ring? would you kick us out then? because it is business."

"i'm afraid-"

"michael, lets go," i said through gritted teeth and looked at the lady. she was beginning to grow impatient.

"no. i'm gonna go up to that counter and buy this." michael pushed past the lady and walked straight up to the counter. he paid for the item and walked back to us with a little baggy that said 'forever21'. i was astonished.

"please exit the store," the woman said once again. michael rolled his eyes and walked to me. together, we left the stupid store.

"that was really unexpected and unnecessary, michael," i shook my head angrily as we walked.

"well i think it was very necessary. the lady was being a bitch," he argued and tried to open up the packaged ring.

"she had every right to be!" i laughed. "after all, i gave you a fucking blowjob in the store."

i continued to walk until i noticed that michael wasn't next to me anymore. i turned around to look for him until i saw him on one knee with the cheap ring in his hand about 9 feet away.

"wanna be my boyfriend?"

a/n: :0 double update. also i just watched the number of reads on this story change from 8.9k to 9k what the fuckehdhhd thank you so much

ok but ngl michael and crystal are cute as fuck

like um

goals as fuck

goals as fuck