31

michael started by trailing kisses up and down my neck. he grabbed my hips and pulled them back so that my bum met his crotch and i could tell he was definitely turned on, because a small whimper escaped his mouth. i giggled and turned around to face him. his face was flushed a bright red and i raised an eyebrow, glancing at his crotch. his jeans were tighter than usual.

and i couldn't believe it. me, turning michael clifford on. who would've thought.

i placed a quick kiss on his lips before slowly getting down on my knees. he was quick to begin undoing his belt and and a few seconds later, his jeans were pooled at his ankles. i held the hem of his boxers between two of my fingers and tugged them down a little bit on both sides. michael groaned, being impatient, and just pulled them down.

"anxious, are we?" i giggled again and grabbed his length in my right hand. michael sharply inhaled and whimpered a, 'mhm', before i got to work. i swiped my tongue across his tip and he let out a quick grunt. then i placed my hand on the base and licked the tip again before sucking lightly. michael jut his hips forward and hit my gag reflex but i ignored that and continued to pleasure him.

"calum, oh my god," he whimpered quietly and grabbed onto my hair, bobbing my head up and down. i hollowed my cheeks out and michael thrusted again, this time making me choke slightly. he continued to basically fuck my mouth and finally started letting me know that he was close.

"calum, i'm about to c-come," he groaned and i hollowed out my cheeks again. this sent him over the edge, moaning my name into complete bliss. other people were in the rooms next to us so michael was trying to be as quiet as possible. he came in my mouth and as much as i didn't really want to swallow, i did because it's not like we could clean it up with anything.

i got up from my knees and michael pulled his pants up. i glanced at him from embarrassment at the previous activity. he only smiled and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me deeply.

"your turn?" he asked. he cupped my ass and placed more kisses on my jaw.

"maybe not today. not here, anyways. and not today," i giggled and gently pushed him away.

"well are you going to get those shorts?" he asked and i took a look at myself in them once again.

"eh, they're a little tight around my thighs. probably not." i slid them off and as i was putting on my black jeans, i took a look at myself in the mirror. my lips were red and plump, and my cheeks were flushed a deep red. not to mention that my hair looked a mess too.

"jesus christ," i shook my head and we exited the dressing room.

a/n: look here i know that was awful. i haven't written smut in forEVER. NO JOKE. can't even tell u the last time i did. and i felt weird writing it.

anyway i'm the shittiest person bc i never update but.

i see the 1975 in 27 days.

what's up w/ u guys