27

we were drunk.

so so drunk.

we were now lying on the grass in the backyard– well, i was lying on top of michael. we were making with no care in the world that other people could see. it's not like we were having sex or anything... we were just making out. a lot.

my face flushed when michael gripped my side, his nails digging into my skin. i absolutely loved kissing him. i let out a small squeak when he slipped his hand under my shirt and rested it on my side once again. being the fanboy i was, nobody had ever done that to me.

how was it that in that moment, i was kissing michael clifford? how did things escalate that quickly? what time was it? was this my eighth beer?

"michael." i disconnected my lips from his and pushed myself up off of him. "i need to pee really bad."

michael giggled and held my bum in his hands as i sat on him. he quickly slapped it as i got off of him and i rushed inside to find the bathroom. now that i look back, i wish that i would've held it a little bit longer.

i ran into luke in the hall. "why haven't you been answering my texts?" he angrily asked me. i swooned just a little bit more at how attractive luke was. jesus christ, he's hot. i hesitated on telling him that i deleted his number a while back and did a little potty dance in front of him. "can we talk a-about this when i piss? i mean, after i piss-s?" i was hiccuping.

"you're drunk as shit," luke grinned and stepped closer to me.

"i have to PEE," i shook my head and kept walking. where the hell is the bathroom?

"calum," luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, me stumbling over my big feet. "why won't you talk to me? you know how much i like you..." luke flashed a hot, sly smile and snaked his arm around my waist. i pushed him away this time, running into the wall as i did so.

"god, you're such a sna– a creep. get away from me," i rolled my eyes and continued down the hallway some more. there's the bathroom! i had to go so bad that i didn't even bother shutting the door. i pulled my junk out and just went. "ahhhhhh," i breathed out a sigh of relief. much better.

i found luke in the hall again and he kept on touching me inappropriately, whether it be him slapping my ass or just touching my cheek.

i finally got fed up and socked him in the nose.

a/n: this was absolute shit and i apologise for that