26

michael led me back inside the house and we pushed people out of the way to get to the kitchen. there, i surprisingly saw ashton lying on the counter shirtless, with luke... taking shots from his stomach...

i tensed up as soon as luke made eye contact with me and grabbed michael's soft wrist, wanting to get out of that room immediately. luckily, michael obliged and followed me out of the room. he looked confused.

"sorry, i just don't want to be in the same room as luke. he didn't look happy when he saw me," i frowned to michael once we were back inside. he nodded his head, understanding completely. i smiled.

"good. because you're mine and i don't want to share you with anyone else," michael said. i should have been offended that he basically called
me his property, but i wasn't. it was michael clifford for goodness sakes. anyone else though, i would have blasted. "hey, calum. wanna hear a joke?"

i playfully rolled my eyes. i knew michael was awful at telling jokes, considering the amount of times had seen him in interviews. it was honestly depressing. but, being the person who was practically in love with him, i smiled and said, "go for it!"

"so a man walks up to the reception desk at a hotel, right?" i nod my head. "he says, 'hello, can you call me a taxi?' and the receptionist goes–" michael had to take a mini break because of his drunken giggles. "and the receptionist goes, 'you're a taxi.'"

he instantly burst into a fit of giggles and i laughed with him. i actually got the courage to take his beer away from him and take a swig. he didn't mind.

a/n: this was a crappy filler but at least michael and calum are getting along well.