Arms Locked (NCT - Mark) - {Part 3 of Eyes Locked}

While his hyungs were occupied- their little maknae Mark decided to go out on an adventure alone. He might be the youngest of the three, it didn't mean that he had to hold his hyungs hands.

No on the other hand he knew perfectly well where he was and where he was heading too. It had been a while since he last seen her- and he was curious to what hair color she had now.

He remembers clearly the first time he saw her. It was around the same time Taeyong hyung first saw the girl he likes, it was that moment that Mark decided to let his hyungs drag him away while he looked around. He didn't care if Taeil hyung or Taeyong hyung would scold him afterwards- on top of that it was all worth the scolding. So Mark wondered around until he found a smoothie bar, feeling thirsty he decided to enter the shop and just look around to find something he likes.

As he stood in front of the board where all the flavors were listed he noticed something green in the corner of his eyes- he looked behind him and saw a girl with green hair walk into the kitchen, out of sight. He grew curious of who she was as he kept standing in front of the board until the girl walked out of the kitchen, this time with a cloth in her hands to clean the tables. He smiles as at her working around and leaned backwards, forgetting there was no wall behind him causing him to fall on his butt.

The girl her eyes widened in shock as she rushed towards him to help him up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? How many fingers" she asked as she showed him a peace sign.

He chuckled as he lightly grabbed her hand. "I'm okay, I didn't hit my head so don't worry".

That moment has been a few months ago and he still kept contact with her, he had been wanting to meet her again but he has been busy ever since his debut so visiting her wasn't possible. That's why he secretly left his hyungs when he had the possibility, none of them knew about her and he wanted to keep her his little secret.

He smiled when he saw that he came near the smoothie bar he first met her.

There she was- this time her hair was a blond colour with some purple streaks, just like her profile picture. She was standing on her toes while cleaning the front window of the shop. Mark smiled as he came near her, wrapped his arms around her waist to lift her up so she could reach the top part of the window.

A soft shriek left her mouth as she looked down surprised only to see Mark holding her waist tightly so she won't fall. She just smiled it off while finishing her job of cleaning the window.

But as soon as she was done and back on the ground she pulled Mark in for a hug.

"Oppa where have you been all this time" she whined softly.

Mark was a little taken back by her suddenly wave of affection and even she surprised herself. As soon as she realised what she did she tried to let him go, but it was too late since Mark had wrapped his arms around her again.

He placed his head on top of hers, being taller then her. "Zoë, I've missed you too" he snickered.

Zoë smiled- feeling a little embarrassed as she hid her face in his chest.

All too soon he let her go, bending his knees as he looked straight into her blue eyes.

"Aye do I spy a little blush there on your cheeks" he says with a snicker.

She softly slaps his chest- him pretending it hurts.

"You're lucky that you're so cute, and Canadian" she mumbles, her blush growing after realising what she just said out loud.

"Same goes for you" he snickers- since Zoë too is part Canadian. It was one of the things they were bonding over when they first met.

Zoë pouted cutely while mumbling something in a language he didn't understand. "Verdikkie".

Being called cute has been something Zoë would disagree with, even though everyone around her considered her cute. Her unnie's would call her cute and she, stubborn as she is would deny it. Even if Mark called her cute she would disagree, but most of the times she would disagree in Dutch- a language Mark didn't understand. He would then get curious on what she said that he would drop the whole being cute discussion with her.

But this time Mark didn't care, he hasn't seen her in a while so the only thing on his mind was her.

At first he would feel flustered when they talked- after a while figuring out why he felt that way. It was true, Mark Lee had a crush on the Dutch born Zoë. That was one of the main reasons why he so badly wanted to tag along with Taeyong, all to see her again.

Now that they were standing in front of each other again he felt happy- he didn't want the moment to end, that's why he chose to ignore the buzzing sound of his phone.

"Ah you're cheating, you know I don't understand your half German language" Mark snickered.

Zoë rolled her eyes as she grabbed his wrist to drag him behind her into the smoothie shop, "it doesn't even sound like German" she said with a chuckle. "Anyway we got some new flavors you have to check out. I suggest you try all four of them".

Mark shook his head, "you're a good saleswoman Kitkat, but I'll help you out if you help me out".

She was intrigued by his words- also a little flustered he called her by her nickname of the snack she loves so much. Kitkat was mostly a nickname her unnies used on her, and sometimes by Mark- like this very moment.

"What do you suggest" she asked while crossing her arms.

"That you drink them with me- oh and let me use the employers bathroom after".

They both chuckled as she nodded. "You got yourself a deal Mark Lee".

While Mark reached for his wallet with one hand, he used the other to point at her, "Mark Lee oppa for you".

Zoë hid her pink cheeks in her hands as she felt Marks arms lock themselves around her waist again, a feeling she had missed in his absence.

----------

So this is the last one in the 'Locked' series, if you guys liked it then I might make more of these ^^, if not then I won't 😂. It's that easy 😂. Love Liek 💞

----------