| Good Times pt.2; Wonderful | Lee Geumhyuk |

The sun was shining through the curtains, shining right into her eyes

The sun was shining through the curtains, shining right into her eyes. She turned to her other side- but she didn't feel comfortable. She turned once more, laying on her back on the bed.

The soft snores coming from the bed on her left. 

Sleep was hard to find by now as she opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling. She still couldn't believe they were in Jeju. With a smile she sat upright as she looked around the room, her eyes finding one empty bed and a note on the nightstand between her bed and the still occupied one. 

She stretched her arms as she decided to leave a note for her sleeping friend and go look around as well. Since she was in Jeju she should at least enjoy it. So she softly climbed out of bed as she headed towards her suitcase to get dressed, keeping in mind to wear some good shoes.

"Keep sleeping little one" she chuckled as she put her note beside the other one, "see you later" she told her friend who turned around to lay on her other side.

After grabbing her key she headed down to the lobby, grabbing something small to eat before getting ready to leave. That's when her eyes landed on the tall, broad man standing near the folder station. He pushed the sunglasses further up his nose as he took a folder from the stand.

She didn't know but his presence made her nervous. It almost felt as if he was a famous CEO and he came to a cheap hotel to blow off some steam, he certainly looked like a CEO to her.

So she took a deep breath before heading over to the folder station to see where she should head to.

"Here you should take this one" the man called out to her as he offered her one of the many folders he's holding, "I mean, I've been standing here for a while looking through them and this one seems nice".

"Thanks, that's so nice" she told him as she accepted the folder that he offered her. She noticed it was one about a hiking path- it was kind of perfect since she brought her camera with her. "You know what, I think this is the perfect one. But how did you-".

"I saw the camera around your neck" he spoke before she could even finish her sentence, "I saw you standing near that plant looking like a lost puppy, so I thought you could use a little help".