Sisters

Year 2016

Chorong: What are you doing here? (With a cold tone)

Suho couldn't answer her question because he was shocked to see her.

Chorong: Now answer my question, what are you doing here? (She was screaming)

Hayoung came through the door. Chorong was angry and began to tear up.

CHorong: I said....

Suho: I wanted to see you.

Chorong: What? ................. Why? ................. Do you want to hurt me again?

She was screaming.

Suho: Chorong PLease. I am sorry.

Chorong: What... SORRY? After all this years? After all the things you did to me?

Hayoung: Unnie let's go. Please just come with me.

Hayoung was  looking at Suho. Then she saw him Sehun. He was walking down the street. He walking towards them. She was shocked to see him.

Hayoung: Don't ever come near my unnie. IFyou ever come near to her i will really kill you.

Sehun walked to Suho  and was shocked to see Chorong and Hayoung. He heard what Hayoung said to his hyung.

Sehun: I know you don't like him but don't be so harsh to him.

Hayoung: I knew that you would also be like him, why did i even fell in...........

Hayoung didn't finished her sentence after she looked at Sehun. He was looking deep in her eyes.

Hayoung: Both of you are just disgusting. Let's go unnie.

Chorong had teary eyes and Suho was looking at her, he wanted to speak with her he wanted to tell her everything. He was sorry after the things he did to her.

Chorong: OKay Let's go.

Chorong looked at him for the last time before she walked away.

Chorong: I don't want to see you again. Don't ever try to speak with me again. We have nothing to talk, you said everything 10 years ago.

Suho: But,........

But before Suho could say anything  they walked away.

SUho: I am really SORRY Chorong...

Sehun: Hyung please don't be sad, everything will be okay.

Suho: Because of me, i destroyed everything Sehun. Even your relationship! I am so sorry.

Sehun knew that the things his hyung said were true but he didn't say that he was right.

Sehun: Let's go.

Before they walked away Sehun looked after Hayoung which walked in the restaurant with Chorong.

Year 2006

Chorong POV

Hello I am Chorong, Park Chorong. I am 17 years old and live in a orphanage which is in Seoul. My mother and father died in a car crash when I was 5 years old. I also have a little brother which is a year yonger than me, but i didn't saw him over 11 years since the car crash. My uncle just accept him and not me because he was younger and a boy. My uncle said that they didn't had much space in the house  so i went to the orphanage. I was really sad because i lost my dad and my mom and also my little brother, but in time i learned to overcome the obstacles and started a new life with the new family which i gained in the orphanage.