Healing?

Suho: Please don't go, please stay by my side

Chorong looked at him, deep in his sad eyes.

Suho: You don't want to stay, right? You still hate me. I always hoped that something could change, but i know that it will never happen. It must be hard to be beside a person who hurt you. You don't have to worry about me,  I will not harm myself.

Then he took the picture and threw it into the trashcan which was beside his bed.

Suho: I am sorry for the things i did and i will always be sorry towards you.

Chorong: Suho...

Chorong began to cry. Suho just hugged her very tight.

Suho: I will find happiness

He broke the hug

Suho: You can go!

Chorong didn't move for some seconds but she knew that she had to go. After she walked out of the room she saw Suho's father.

Mr. Kim: You are the girl?

Chorong didn't know what to say. Yes it was true she was the girl, the girl Suho hurt 10 years ago. She walked away.

Suho sat on his bed and began to cry. Then he felt some hands on his shoulders. He looked at that person which was his dad.

Mr. Kim: Son are you okay?
Suho couldn't stop crying.
Mr. Kim: I am sorry Son, i am really sorry.

Suho knew that is dad was sorry, but why was he still acting like that?

Suho: I know, i am also sorry.

Suho stood up and hugged his dad

Mr. Kim: I missed you son.
Suho: Me too
Mr.Kim: Even if your mom left us, you should know you have me. I will always be by yourside no matter what.
Suho: I know.
Mr. Kim: Let's go downstairs, everybody is waiting.
Suho didn't wanted to, but he knew it was time.

Mr. Kim and Suho walked downstairs. Suho was looking for Chorong but he couldn't see her. Then somone walked towards him, it was Joowon, Chorongs fiance.

Joowon: Hope you feel better, if you need someone to talk or something else you should know that you can call me.

Suho: Thank you

Joowon: I am sorry but i have to go early, Chorong is not feeling well.

Suho POV:
She is really going? But what did i expect.

Suho: Ok thanks for coming.

After Joowon walked away Suho greeted everyone.

Then he walked to his Friends.

Chanyeol: Are you feeling better?
Suho: Yes I am feeling better.
Eunji: Thats good to hear.
Baek: Let's go out today.
Suho: I would like to but i will meet my dad's family.
Bomi: It's great to hear that you will spend some time with yor dad.
Suho: He suffered too, it was time to forgive him.
Baek hugged him.
Baek: We will meet tomorrow for sure.
Suho: Okay, thanks for coming.