The Name

It was friday 2pm. Hayoung was still at home.

Hayoung POV:

It's so boring what should i do?

Then suddenly the door beng rang.She walked to the door and opened it.

Hayoung: What are you doing here?

Sehun: WHy didn't you come to school?

Hayoung: I was not in the mood.

Sehun: You didn't came because you were scared right?

Hayoung didn't answer.

Sehun: If I say that  everything will be fine then this means that everything will be fine. Don't act like a scared cat Hayoung.

Hayoung had tears in her eyes.

Hayoung: But i am scared. I am so scared that  i can't even sleep.

Sehun: But why?

Hayoung: Did they ever bullied you in school Sehun? Because i was bullied in my old school! THey bullied me and it never ended. I was the one girl which was always alone. I didn't had friends. And i wanted to have friends in my new school, I didn't wanted to be the bullied girl again. DO you understand? Do you????

Sehun was SORRY, he didn't know that she was bullied in her old school. Now he could see why she didn't came to school.

Sehun: I am sorry I didn't know that!

HAyoung: Even if you are sorry, nothing will change. I will always be an outsider.

Sehun: But you have friends.

Hayoung: Yes i have friends. I have Chorong unnie, Eunji unnie, Baekhyun oppa, Suho oppa, even Chanyeol oppa  and...

Sehun was still waiting for his name.

HAyoung: And Yerin.

Sehun was kind of hearbroken.

HAyoung: They are my friends do you understand.

Sehun: Am I not a friend?

HAyoung: We can never be friends Sehun. EVerytime we will speak to each other or even look at each other, the stundents will talk about me and will bully me again. Because of that i want you to stop following and  talking to me. PLease leave me alone.

Sehun: I understand.

Hayoung: I said everything, please go now.

But before Sehun walked away he hugged her. He hugged her very tight, Hayoung was confused she didn't now why but her heart began to beat faster. After some seconds he broke the hug and walked away. Hayoung was still standing there and was looking after him.

After 30 minute Eunji came home.

Eunji: Are you okay?

Hayoung: I am fine.

Eunji: Okay then let's eat.
Hayoung: Where is Chorong unnie?
Eunji: I don't know she said that she is meeting somebody.

After that HAyoung didn't speak at all she was still thinking about the hug, what did it mean? She was confused.

Eunji: Why aren't you eating Hayoung?

HAyoung: I am not hungry!

Eunji: Is it because of school?

Hayoung just nod her head.

Eunji: Don't be sad, i heard that Sehun spoke with them. He threatened the stundents which were bad to you, he said that he would hurt them if they would hurt you!