The Building

Hayoung:  We have to talk.

Sehun was still shocked, he didn't  if he was a dreaming or not. They were  standing for some seconda and nobody was talkimg. Sehun broke the silence.

Sehun: How are you? Are you okay?

Hayoung nod her head, but he saw that she was not okay, he could feel it.

Sehun: Please take a seat.

She sat on the sofa and was not saying anything.

Sehun: Do you want something to drink?
Hayoung: No thanks.

He was waiting for her to speak up, he was curious.

Hayoung: I came because I have to talk with you.

Sehun nod his head.

Hayoung: About the song "For you"...

Sehun knew what she wanted to know.

Hayoung:.. and the song in Eunji unnies new album.
Sehun: Did you listen to it?

Hayoung nod her head.

Sehun: Did you like it?

Hayoung nod her head for the second time.

Sehun: What do you want to know, I think i already showed my feelings with the songs.
Hayoung: Why are you doing this Sehun? Why are you doing this to me?
Sehun:I just write about things I have in mind and the things I feel.

He walked towards her and sat beside her.

Sehun: I was a coward Hayoung. We were young and I made a huge mistake, which I still regret. I thought that I would forget you but I just couldn't forget you. My heart can't move on.

She faced him.

Hayoung: But why didn't...

She couldn't continue.

Sehun:What?
Hayoung: Why didn't you search for me?Why didn't you say that you still have feelings? I was waiting for years. I thought that you forget me. I thought that you moves on.
Sehun: You were wating?

She nod her head.

Sehun: I was scared, I was scared that you would hate me even more. Are you still wating for me?

He hold her hand but she took her hand away.

Hayoung: I have a boyfriend.

He stood up. He totally forget her boyfriend.

Sehun: Do you love him?

He didn't look at her.

Hayoung: I do.

Sehun was heartbrokem, he wished to turn back time.
Hayoung saw how his expression changed. She began to tear up.

Sehun: I hope you will be happy. I am sure he is better than me.
Hayoung: Yes he is. (She was getting louder)

Sehun was shocked with her tone, so he looked up.

Hayoung: He isn't a coward like you. Yes it's true I love him but I can't forget you the boy from High school.
Sehun: O_O
Hayoung: I love him but I LOVE YOU MORE.

.......
Bomi and Baekhyun didn't saw each other since the Happy Together recording. Baekhyun was mad at her, because she didn't say that she would come with Chen. And the main Problem was that Bomi said that they were classmates but that they never talked to each other. Baekhyun was heartbroken at that moment after she said it, but she said it because of their careers. He didn't called her for severall days and she didn't know what to do. She was all alone she didn't even told Eunji about her relationship with Baek and she couldn't talk with her about this. She decided to write him a text.