Feelings

Hayoung was in her car and drove to her workplace.

Hayoung POV:

Unnie how could you do this to me? How can you work with a Person like him? You know how much i suffered. You saw me with your own eyes. You even lied to me, why didn't you say that it was him? Was this also the reason why you said that i can't come to the recording studio to meet the famous OHProducer, because you didn't wanted me to see him?

Hayoung was confused and heartbroken, because she never expected something like this. She drove the car and the radio was on.

Radio DJ:  Now it's time for a ballad, the best from the last year. It's about a boy which regretted his decision, to not have choosen the Love of his life over a friendship. And he tells that he still feels the same even if he know that she moved on.  Now let's play "For you".

Hayoung began to cry, because she knew that he was the one who wrote it. He wrote this masterpiece and she knew that she was that girl.

Hayoung POV:

Sehun why are you so late?  We can't be together anymore. You decided it 10 years ago and even if you regretted your decision i am not the same anymore.

Eunji called Sehun after Hayoung walked away.

Eunji: Hey Sehun, I don't know what both of you talked but I can't come today.

Sehun: Okay.

Eunji: I am not sure if i can continue to work with you.

There was a silence.

Eunji: If she is not okay with it then ..

Sehun: I understand.

Eunji: I am sorry. Bye

Then she hang up.

Sehun POV:

I couldn't even ask how she is, I am such a coward. Is she sad? Is she angry? I just don't know.

Eunji called Hayoung but she didn't answer.

Chorong: Where is Hayoung?

Eunji: She had to go!

Chorong: Okay. Are you going?

Eunji: Yes unnie i have to. See you.

CHorong: Okay bye.

Eunji walked out and left Chorong  alone.

Suho was in his bed. He didn't wanted to wake up. He turned his phone off because he wanted to be alone. He knew that Sehun and BAek called him severall times but he was not in a mood to talk with someone. He was still thinking about her. He wished that he could turn back time. He wished that they could go back to the year 2006 and he wished that nothing happened. He wished to be happy again. He wished that she would loved him, like in the past. But he knew that nothing would change.

Hayoung was in her office. She sat on her cahir and was not doing any drawings. Then suddenly Eunji walked in. Hayoung was shocked to see her.

Hayoung: What are you doing here?
Eunji: We have to talk.
Hayoung: But I don't want to talk.
Eunji: Hayoung,please. 

Hayoung didn't say anything.