The past

Some days later.

Bomi: Yaa Baek wake up!

Baek: Yaa what is?

Bomi: Eunji will come in 15 minutes!

Baek: Yaa why aren't we saying that we are together?

Bomi: I will say it later. The time isn't right. Now wake up and get out.

Baek: Aish I hate this.

Baek dressed up and was about to go!

Baek: I am going, Ihave a shooting today till night. We will see each other tomorrow okay?

Bomi: Okay! See you

She gave him a peek on the lips and he walked out of her apartment.

After 15 minutes Eunji came!

Eunji: Did you woke up Bomi?(she was screaming)

Bomi: I am in the kitchen.

EUnji walked in the kitchen.

Eunji: You are awake?? At this hour?

Bomi: How was your recording?

EUnji: It was good. I recorded 3 songs.

Bomi: I thought just 2?

Eunji: Sehun wrote and produced a new song! And it's too good.

Bomi: That's great.  But why are you acting like this? Like it's something bad?

Eunji: I think the new song he produced is also about Hayoung! I think he wrote it recently after he saw her. The song is so sad. It's kind of a confession.

Bomi: Ohhh really? Looks like he still loves her. Will you tell it to Hayoung?

EUnji: I don't know! I am totally sure that he still loves her. He is a good guy Bomi I can see this. Bbut because of Suho we hated him. He didn't deserved the hate.

Bomi: But even if he still loves her, Hayoung is in a relationship right now. She moved on.

Eunji looked down. She didn't tell anybody about Hayoung's feelings.

Bomi: Yaa what are you hiding?Don't tell me! Does she still have feelings???

Eunji: Bomi what should i do??

Bomi didn't say anything, she was shocked.

Eunji: I don't know what to do? I can see that Hayoung still loves  him and this makes me really sad. I don't want to see her suffer.  I want to see her happy.

Bomi: I actually think thats good Eunji. If they love each other, then they should get together. Why should they suffer?

Eunji: But how will this happen?

Bomi: The NEW SONG! SHe has to listen to it. She should know that he still loves her! Both couldn't move on and I think they deserve a happy end.

Eunji: Are you sure?

Bomi: Totally.

Eunji: I hope so.

At Hayoung's apartment.

Hayoung: I am going to work.

Seung-ho: Should we meet up today and watch a movie in the cinema?

Hayoung: I am not in the mood.

Seung-ho was dissapointed.

Seung-ho: Is there something you want to tell me Hayoung? You are acting strange since Chorong noonas birthday party.