Dreams come true

Hayoung couldn't sleep for days, she was thinking of him the whole time. Seung-hoo was confused because Hayoung was acting strange. Everytime he asked her if something is wrong, she said she is okay. Hayoung knew that she has to talk with Sehun and about the song "For you". SHE HAS TO KNOW IF HE IS WAS STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.

Hayoung was in her office. She called Eunji.

Hayoung: Unnie how are you?
Eunji: I am fine Hayoungie. What about you?
Hayoung: I don't know! I am confused. I am so confused that i don't know what to do!
Eunji: What if you would see him again Hayoung?
Hayoung: I am curious, I actually want to see him, i want to speak with him. But I am scared because I don't know how he feels.
Eunji: Hayoung i will send you my new  song from my new album, please listen to it okay. See you.
Eunji hang up. Hayoung was confused. But after some minıtes she got an e-mail from Eunji. Hayoung download the audio and began to listen to the song. She began to cry because the song was so sad, it was heartbreaking. After she listened to the song she got a message from Eunji.

This song has a deep meaning Hayoung. It was written and produced by Sehun. He wrote this track after he saw you on unnies birthday party. If you want to meet him then just go and meet him.

Eunji also send her the adress of his recording studio.

Hayoung knew that it was the time to meet him again. She took her things and walked out of the office.

After Eunji wrote the message to Hayoung she was kind of happy. She knew that Hayoung would go to meet him. She was sitting in a coffee shop and was waiting for Bomi. But then  she saw Chanyeol walking in the coffeeshop and he was not alone. He was with a girl. Eunji didn't know who the girl was, but she was not feeling well. She was jealous.

Chanyeol walked in the shop with a girl and sat on a table. It was a blind date. He knew that he has to move on, he has to forget Eunji. His back was against Eunji, so he couldn't see her.

Chanyeol: It's nice to meet you Seohyun.
Seohyun: It's nice to meet you too.

Before they could begin to talk, Seohyun saw Eunji.

Seohyun: OMG!
Chanyeol: What is??
Seohyun: Jung Eunji is here. The famous singer. She made eye contact with me. Can you believe this??

Chanyeol was shocked. He couldn't believe it either. He turned his face to her and saw Eunji looking at them. Then Eunji took her things and walked out. Chanyeol could see her jealous face.

Chanyeol: I am coming, please wait.
Seohyun nod her head and he walked out.
Eunji was beside her car then she saw him coming.
Chanyeol: Hey!
Eunji was in disbelief. She screamed at him.
Eunji: Hey??? Are you kidding me?
Chanyeol: What happened Eunji, why are you screaming?
Eunji: Why do you care? Go in to your girlfriend.
Chanyeol: Do you act like this because you saw me with another girl?
Eunji: You broke up with me, you broke my heart.
Chanyeol: I am sorry
Eunji: Why are you sorry?
Chanyeold Because I destroyed everything.
Eunji didn't said anything. Chanyeol was about to go.
Eunji: Why are you then acting like that? Why can't you say the reason you broke up with me? The day you hold me in bridal style and carried me to the house. Why did stayed in my room after you put me on the bed? And why did you kiss me??
He was shocked. He faced her.
Chanyeol: You were awake?
Eunji: Yes, I was Chanyeol? Why did you do this? Do you still have feelings?

Chanyeol walked to her. He was so close. The were just inches away feom each other.
Chanyeol: ALWAYS.

He leaned closer and kissed her. She kissed him back, she was waiting for this moment the whole time. After he broke the kiss.