"ME"?

Eunji and Chanyeol Are a couple since two months.  In those two months Eunji also released her new album. It was really successfull. Her song is still in the charts.  ( 5 days until the opening of the orphanage 

Chanyeol was on his way to Eunji, they wanted to spent some time together since they couldn't meet up so often. At 5pm he was at her apartment. He rang the bell and Bomi opened the door.

Bomi: Hey!

Chanyeol: Hey, I didn't know that you are here.

Bomi: Don't worry I will go out with Baek in an hour.

Chanyeol was embarrassed

Bomi: Now come in.

Chanyeol walked in the living room. 

Bomi screamed Eujis name.

Bomi: Yaa Eunji Chanyeol is here.

Eunji walked out of her room directly to the living room.

Eunji: Hey

Chanyeol stood up and hugged her.

Chanyeol: Hey how are you?

Eunji: Good, what about you? 

Chanyeol: I am feeling better after I saw you

They smiled at each other. But then they faced Bomi which was also in the room.

Eunji: Are you not going?

Bomi: I am waiting for Baek, he said that he will come  later, because of his drama shooting.

Eunji: You know you don't have to go, both of you can stay here if you want, we can all watch a movie together.

Bomi: Your boyfriend hates my boyfriend. 

Chanyeol: Yaa, your boyfriend is an....

Eunji: Yaa chanyeol, he is our friend, he did something wrong but you have to forgive him.

Chanyeol: But..

Eunji: No there is not a BUT! Everything is okay, Chorong unnie is fine, she is even working with Suho  for the orphanage. If she can, then we can forgive him too.

Chanyeol: Don't say his name. I still can't believe that she is working with him after all the things he did to her.

Eunji: Yaa come on Chanyeol, are we really gonna arguing about this? I also don't like him but maybe he changed, I am sure he regretted everything he did, he is also just a human and a human can make mistakes.

Chanyeol: I don't care, even if he would save my life, I wouldn't forgive him.

Bomi: Chanyeol you are such an...

EUnji: Yaa stop it, both of you.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang.

EUnji: Is this Baek?

Bomi: He wanted to come later!

Bomi walked to the door an opened it. 

Baek: Hello!

Bomi: Heyy, I thought you will come later.

Baek: I thought so too, but we finished earlier.

Bomi: Come in, I have to take my bag and jacket.

Baek walked in the living room and saw Chanyeol and Eunji.

Eunji: Hey Baek, how are you?