3 words, 8 letters

Chorong was still hugging him.

CHorong: Please Suho, you have to be strong.

Suho: I was such a bad son.

Chorong: Don't say things like that, you know that's not true.

Suho: I couldn't visit her for about 2 month, how can I be a good son.

Chorong: Don't think about such things.

She broke the hug and looked at him.

CHorong: I am sure that she was proud of you Suho.  I know it's hard, you lost someone special, someone you loved with all your heart. I know how you feel. But you have to be strong.

Suho looked at her with teary eyes.

Suho: Thank you for being here, even if I know that you actually hate me.

Chorong couldn't answer for some seconds.

Chorong: I don't hate you.

Suho smiled.

The others walked towards them.

Baek: Hyung, i am sorry

Chorong stepped back and Baekhyun hugged Suho.

Baek: You are a strong Person, I am always beside you no matter what.

Suho: Thank you!

Eunji and Bomi also hugged Suho, but then it was Chanyeols turn. Chanyeol looked at him, he also had teary eyes.

Chanyeol: I am sorry for not visiting her for about 10 years. She was like a second mother to me, she helped me alot. I am really sorry about that Suho hyung.

It was the first time since 10 years that Chanyeol said " Suho HYUNG" . Then they hugged each other.

Suho: You don't have to be sorry, she liked you like a real son. She was proud of you. I have to apologize, i am the only guilty one. I hope you can forgive me Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was crying so was Suho.

Chanyeol broke the hug and looked at Suho.

Suho: I am so sorry.

Chanyeol: I forgive you Suho hyung, let's forget the past and look forward to the future.

This was the thing Suho wanted to hear for about 10 years. He wanted them to forgive him, that was all he wanted. Even if he lost something today, he also found some happiness and this was "his old Friend".

Everybody had teary eyes, it was sad but a moment some of them were waiting for.

Chanyeol: We will be beside you, don' t worry. We will help you to go through all of this.

Suho: Thank you.

Then suddenly Chorongs phone began to rang. She answered it.

Chorong: Hello
Joowon: Hey Darling were are you? I thought we are going to meet up.
Chorong: I am at the hospital.
Joowon: What happened? Are you okay?

Chorong walked some meters away where nobody could hear her.

Chorong: Suho's mother died.
Joowon: What? I can't believe it.
Chorong: We also couldn't believe it.
Joowon: Should i come?
Chorong: I don't think that this is a good idea, i think he needs some time alone.
Joowon: You are right, when are you coming?
Chorong: I will be at home in an hour.
Joowon: Okay darling i will be waiting.
Chorong: See you.
Joowon. I love you.