Not him!

Chanyeol: PARK CHANWOO

She faced him and was shocked.

Chroong: WHAT? What did you say?

Chanyeol took his phone and keys and walked out of the apartment. He stopped at the parking lot after she screamed his name.

Chorong had tears in her eyes

Chorong: Now tell me what you know about that name?

Chanyeol turned to her. He also had tears in his eyes.

Chorong: I said what do you know about him? (she was screaming)

CHanyeol walked closer to her till he stood infront of her.

Chanyeol: Park Chanwoo, born November 27, lives with his uncle, his parents died in a car crash when he was four years old. He has an older sister which left him and never searched for him.

Chorong: Thats not true, his sister searched for him. She is still searching for him. But where do you get all those informations about my brother?

Chanyeol: But why can't she find him? Can't she see that he is right infront of her.

Chorong began to cry.

Chorong: What are you talking about?

Chanyeol: I am saying why can't you see me NOONA? Why?

Chorong couldn't believe it.

Chorong: Chanwoo??

Chanyeol: Yes it's me noona.

Chorong: OMG this can't be happening right now.

Chanyeol hugged his sister, he was so happy to finally have found her. Chorong also hugged him tight, she didn't wanted to broke the hug she still couldn't believe that he was actually her brother.

Suho which was on his way back home saw that Chorong forget her scarf in his car. He decided to drive back to her apartment and give it to her. He drove in the parking lot and saw two people hugging each other. He drove closer to the couple and saw it. It was Chorong and Chanyeol.

Suho POV:

Chorong and Chanyeol? What are the doing? Why are they hugging each other? I wanted to go out of the car and hit him, i wanted to kill him but..... Why is she doing this to me?

He never expected her to do something like that. She was cheatig on him with a guy she said she has no feelings for. He was still watching them.

At the apartment.

Eunji walked in the living room after she changed her clothes. She didn't saw Chanyeol.

Eunji: Hayoungg, Hayoung..

Hayoung came out of her room.

Hayoung: Yes unnie

Eunji: Did you see Chanyeol ?

Hayoung: I heard him speaking with unnie and then suddenly they walked both out.

Eunji: About what did they talk?

Hayoung: I didn't hear it clearly. I don't know.

Eunji: Okay i will look for them.

Hayoung nod her head and went in her room. Eunji which was on her way to the parking lot couldn't believe what she saw. Her unnie and the guy which was so nice to her today were hugging each other.