The KISS

It was 22 pm and the restaurant closed.  Suho was waiting for the others. Sehun wrote him a message that he would come soon.

Suho POV:
Is she coming too? What do I do if she comes ?

Then someone walked in the restaurant, it was Chorong. She was shocked to see Suho alone.

Chorong: Hey!
Suho: Hey!

There was an awkward silence.

Chorong: Are the others not here?

It was so awkward between them.

Suho: No you are the first. Do you want a drink?
Chorong: That would be nice, Thanks.

Chorong sat on the chair and was waiting for him to bring something. She was hoping that someone would come fast because it was awkward with Suho.  Suho brought two glasses and a wine bottle. They began to drink the wine.He began to talk.
Suho: How are you?
Chorong looked at him.

Chorong: I am fine, how about you?
Suho: I am okay

They saw each other few hours ago and acted like they didn't know each other, but now they couldn't take their eyes of each other.
Their hearts began to beat faster.There was a ternsion between them and they could feel it. He leaned closer and she closed her eyes, he almost kissed her but he was taken aback after he heard that someone opened the door. Chorong was about to faint, her heart was about to burst out. But the problem was that she wanted him to kiss her so badly, she wanted him!

Sehun and Hayoung walked in, hand in hand.

Suho and Chorong were kind of confused but happy.

Suho: Congratulations

Sehun and Hayoung: Thank you.

They hugged each other.

Chorong: I am so happy for you Hayoung.

Then Chorong looked at Suho. He smiled at her.

They sat around the table. Suho sat near Chorong, her heart was bearing faster and she couldn't think at all.

Sehun: Are you alone?

Suho: Yes and the chef is in the kitchen for the food.

Sehun: When are the others coming?

Suho: I am sure that they will come soon. So now let's talk about you two, since when are you together?

Sehun: Not so long

Suho: Are you kidding me?

Sehun: We needed time and decided to take it slow with our relationsship

Suho: The most important is that both of you are finally together, I am happy to see both of you happy.
Sehun: Thanks hyung.

Chorong looked at Suho which smiled at Sehun and Hayoung, how she wished that she could also have a happy end like Hayoung and Sehun. Suho faced Chorong and saw her sad face.It was kind of awkward because Suho and Chorong were Ex'es. But Hayoung tried to be cool and acted like it's okay.