The real Reason

Chorong was looking at him.

Suho: Because..

She was still waiting.

Suho: I was depressed at that time, my parents were fighting and nothing went well. I had some reasons. I was alone and everybody was hating me. I didn't saw a reason to live and then i did something horrible.

Chorong: I was one of these reasons, Right?

Suho was looking at her, deep in her eyes. He saw that she had tears in her eyes.

Suho: Yes, you were!

Chorong didn't wanted to be there anymore but she also didn't wanted to go.
She felt so bad, she felt heartbroken.

Suho:I shouldn't have said it to you, I am sorry.

Chorong: No, it's okay.

He hesitated for a moment

Suho: Do you want to drink something?

Chorong: I think I should go

SUho: OKay.

She walked towards the door but before she walked out she faced him.

Chorong: I am sorry to the things which  happend to your family. But  you shouldn't  do things which can hurt people. Your father loves you even if he's not with your mom. YOu can be lucky that you have a family. Try to forgive him. He also suffered. Just try to be happy.

Suho smiled to her. She tunred away but she heard what he said.

Suho: Thank you Chorong, that means alot to me. If I forgive him will you also forgive me?

She walked to her car. She was sad to hear those things which happened to him. Did he really loved her so much? Was she really that important to him?

She was about to get in the car but someone approached her. It was Suho's dad.

Mr. Kim: Hello!

Chorong: Hello!

Mr. Kim: I know you think that I am a bad dad.

Chorong was listening to him.

Mr. Kim: But i really love my son and I don't want him to be unhappy.

Chorong: Why do you think he is unhappy?

Mr. Kim: I know alot about him, I know what he is doing!

Chorong: Do you spy after him?

Mr. Kim didn't answered but Chorong was sure that it was like that.

Chorong: But I think he is okay.

Mr. Kim: He is not okay, there is a girl.

Chorong nod her head.

Mr. Kim: In High school there was a girl and he really fell hard for her. He knew about my affair at that time but because of the girl he didn't said anything to his mother. But after he broke up with the girl he spoke up. He changed, he felt guilty. I don't know what he did but he never get over that girl. She was also one of the main reasons why he wanted to kill himself. I wish to find this girl then. I want to talk with her, I want my old son back. I know that she is the only one who can do this. Do you know her?

Chorong didn't know how to react! She was sad, her heart was hurting.

Chorong: I have to go!