Wedding Bells

After 2 years

Everything was ready for the wedding.  She was wearing her wedding dress and he was waiting for her at the altar.

Bomi: You look so beautiful.

Chanyeol came in the room. He couldn't see Eunji, but he saw the beautliful bride.

Chanyeol: Now let's go. Everybody is waiting for you.

The bride nod and held Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol was the one who would hand her over to the groom. He was the only Person who could do this, because she didn't have someone else. She was happy to have him.

Chanyeol and the bride walked down the altar and everybody was looking at them. Then Chanyeol saw her in the first row, looking beautiful. It was the first time after Baekhyun and Bomi's wedding

Chanyeol and the bride stood infront of the groom. The groom had tears in his eyes.

Chanyeol: Be happy.

The bride: I will. Thank you.

The bride took the grooms hand  and looked deep in his eyes. The ceremony began. 

The Priest: Sehun, do you take Hayoung  to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to he in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Sehun: I do

The Priest: Hayoung, do you take Sehun to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Hayoung was wating for some seconds to answer and Sehun was getting nervous. She smiled at him and answered.

Hayoung: I do

Priest: I am happy to announce you as husband and wife. Now you can kiss the bride.

Sehun leaned closer and kissed Hayoung. It was their happiest moment in life. Everybody was clapping.

After the kiss they walked out of the church.

Sehun: I love you Hayoung

Hayoung: I Love you too.

....

The ceremony ended and everybody was slowly going to the party location.

Baek looked at Bomi, she was still crying.

Baek: Why are you crying?

Bomi: Because I am happy. They look so cute. And you know I have hormone fluctuations because of my pregnancy. I can't stop

Baek: I know my Love and you look cute when you cry.

He wipped her tears away.

Baek: Now let's go to the other Location.
Bomi: Okay

Bomi and Baek married 1 year ago and Bomi got pregnant 5 months ago. Bomi was scared to tell it to Baek, because she was scared that he didn't wanted to be a dad so early but Baek was so happy after he found out about her pregnancy, he was happier than her.

........

Eunji was alone at the church. She saw Chanyeol walking down the altar with Hayoung and was happy to see her little sister happy. But she was also happy to see him after a long time. It has been two years since they talked to each other. She was also in a relationship which ended 1 months ago, but she didn't told it to anybody. She saw that Chanyeol was glancing at her but she acted like she didn't care.