1x02 - I'm Not A Killer, I Swear

OPENING SCENE

Jamie sits in her shower crying as water runs over her head.
Vincent stands outside of the bathroom door.

VINCENT: Jamie?... Jamie, honey, please open up... You've been in there for two hours, come talk to me.

Jamie wipes her tears

JAMIE: I'll be out in a minute.

She turns off the water and walks out with a towel, straight past Vinny. He stares at her walking away

NEXT SCENE

Stella walks into her house

The news report of Nina's murder plays on the TV

Mrs. Greenberg turns around and walks to Stella to hug her

Stella cries on her mother's shoulder

NEXT SCENE

Avery walks into her house with her mother and father

Avery stops and looks at her messages with Nina being the top entry. She cries and her father hugs her from behind.

NEXT SCENE

Jamie walks into her bedroom in a towel and Vinny follows behind.

JAMIE: I started to get prunes on my fingers.

VINCENT: You were in there for almost 3 and a half hours.

JAMIE: You kept track of time?

VINCENT: I was concerned. You haven't said a word to me about tonight.

JAMIE: I don't know what you want me to say.

VINCENT: There's nothing I want you to say. Just say how you feel.

JAMIE: That's still wanting me to say something and I think it's best if I refrain from pouring my heart out because I've already poured all of my tears out of my body.

VINCENT: Okay... Well when you hydrate, I'm here to talk. Anytime... Okay?

JAMIE: Yeah... Okay.

NEXT SCENE

(Next day)

Brit walks out of Expresso and runs into Nina's mom.

BRIT: Oh, hey, Mrs. Voss. I'm... so sorry for your loss. I didn't know Nina as well as Jamie but she's told me how much she meant to her.

MRS. VOSS: Thank you, very much. And I'm glad to hear Jamie still cared about Nina... Especially after they lost touch.

BRIT: Yeah, Jamie really cared about her. I was actually heading over to her house.

MRS. VOSS: Oh, great! I wanted to invite her to the funeral, tomorrow. It's so last minute, I have to tell people personally but... if you could let her know, that would be great! You're more than welcome to come as well.

BRIT: Definitely, I'll let her know. Take care, Mrs. Voss!

MRS. VOSS: Take care, too, honey!

NEXT SCENE

Stella and Avery look through dress racks.

STELLA: I can't believe we're doing this... Shopping for a dress for Nina's funeral. The one time I loathe shopping...

AVERY: Well, we have Jamie to thank for that.

STELLA: I'm gonna enjoy watching that psychopath get sent to the electric chair.

AVERY: I knew that bitch was crazy but... I never thought she'd snap at Nina... Let alone kill her.

STELLA: And like that... Jamie killed her in cold blood and then had the guts to showcase her like a trophy for everyone to see.