1x12 - Deadly Relapse - FALL/WINTER PREMIRE

OPENING SCENE

BLACK SCREEN:
JANUARY 1ST, 2027

Police sirens ring louder and louder, traveling down Jamie's street.

--

Jamie, Stella and Avery stand shocked and terrified at something not shown in Jamie's backyard. The girls wearing sequin dresses with black makeup smeared across their face. Blood covers Jamie's hands and wrists while she shakes in a state of shock. Party go-ers stand in the background cold but eager to stick around. A sheriff runs up to the girls.

SHERIFF: My god... What happened?

Jamie cries further.

CUT TO BLACK

[7 HOURS EARLIER]

Knife sounds echo an abandoned shack. Vinny stands cutting a cucumber irritated.

VINNY: Can't you make your own food?

Gabriella sits at a table eating bread.

GABRIELLA: You're a chef... Why would I fuck up food when I have a professional with me?

VINNY: You're higher maintenance than Jamie.

GABRIELLA: That's probably the meanest thing you've ever said to me.

VINNY: I can get worse.

GABRIELLA: Bite your tongue, big guy. You still need me.

Vinny turns to Gabriella amused.

VINNY: Really?

Vinny walks over to the table with the kitchen knife in hand. He gets close to her face to intimidate her.

VINNY: You almost ratted me out. And you almost got yourself killed or locked up. You could've ruined this whole thing but instead, I had to come in and clean it up. Wipe your fuck ups. You have done nothing but derail us so don't think for a second that I won't take this knife and empty the food I just made you, out of your stomach.

GABRIELLA: Is that a threat?

VINNY: You bet it is. Eat your fucking salad and try not to get caught again.

Gabriella laughs.

GABRIELLA: Watch it, Bruno. Like you said, I could take you all down with me.

Vinny stares at her pissed.

END SCENE

Jamie wakes up in the middle of the night, rubbing her eyes. She looks to her side to see Vinny missing. Confused, she walks outside of her bedroom. She heads to the bathroom when she hears a blade scrape against something in the kitchen. Jamie freezes and the sound continues. She grabs a candlestick and slowly walks downstairs.

--

Entering the kitchen, Jamie sees Nina in the dress she wore at the reunion with blood all over it. Jamie freezes in terror.

JAMIE: What–wha...

NINA: Surprise, bitch!

JAMIE: What...

NINA: You did this... I loved you, Jamie. Why did you kill me?

Jamie opens her eyes further in shock.

JAMIE: I–What...

NINA: We were gonna spend the rest of our lives together...

Nina begins to walk closer to Jamie

NINA: We both lived in Manhattan but... Not together. Why did you have to sleep with Jonathan? I loved you. You broke my heart.

Jamie begins to cry