Extra Chapter: OC Trivias

The following are 10 random facts and trivias about my OC's :)

Tsukiko:

1) Tsukiko was named after the moon by her mother because when she was in her mother's stomach, her parents liked to walk around the flower fields and admire the beautiful ray of the moon. "tsuki" meaning "moon" and "ko" meaning "child"

2) When she was a kid people always tell her she somehow resembles a cat. Even her present teammates. 

3) She is closer to Emiko than Tetsuya because when she was in the first year high school, Emiko stayed in their province to attend her last year of middle school. 

4) The reason she didn't want the Seirin team to call her nicknames is because Takuya always called her nicknames she never liked. 

5)  She knows how to arrange flowers because of her grandma.

6) Tsukiko and Takuya are always mistaken as twins because both of them got their features from their father. 

7) If she didn't met Aomine, she would've end up liking Kagami. (A/N: THE BIG REVELATION! LOL!) 

8) She hates lizards. Takuya put one on her head when they were kids. 

9) She is the only girl who always play at the street court together with her friends. 

10) Her parents are divorced and she used to live with her mother before she went to Tokyo because her mother worked overseas. 

Emiko: 

1) "Emiko" means "beautiful blessing child" 

2) She secretly sees Tsukiko as role model, that's why she oftenly defends her.

3) She is also a basketball player but signed up for the team's manager instead of joining the team. 

4) Same with Tsukiko and Takuya, she is often mistaken to be Tetsuya's twin. 

5) Tetsuya once stated that she could make a great house wife (A/N: for Kagami xD)

6) At first she thought Tsukiko liked Kagami, so she still wasn't into him at that time

7) Her hobby is to do handcrafts because of her grandmother teaching her when she was a child

8) There isn't an animal she doesn't like, in fact she loves them.

9) She is the shortest person in Japan team, being shorter than her brother

10) Like Tsukiko, she doesn't like her hair long. 

Takuya: 

1) Takuya means 'the eminent one'

2) Takuya was an out-going child when he and Tsukiko were kids. He also likes to tease and mess around with his sister. 

3) His mother works in America, that's why he as able to flew out of the country immediately. 

4) The reason why he and Tsukiko have the same age because the time Tsukiko's parents got married, that's when the time his mother found out that she was pregnant with him. 

5) Before meeting with his half-sister, he didn't like sports and liked playing video games

6) When he went to America, he was hearthrob of all his classmates. 

7) He met Jeremy when he try-out for their school's basketball team, with the blonde being the ace. He later replaced him when Jeremy challenged him on a one-on-one where the winner gets to be the new ace of their team. 

8) He didn't attend the finals in battling against Japan, because he didn't want to play against her 

9) He and Aomine share the same characteristics, as described by Tetsuya

10) He's type of girls would be a feisty one.