Eighteen - I Am Become Death - I

\Eighteen - I Am Become Death - I\

I stood by Clarke and horse and would't listening to anyone other than her. She was the only one who knew how I felt. Bellamy and Finn had tried approaching me, but I ignored them until they left, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone other than my sister. 

"Where did they take you?" Clarke had asked me as she stare at one of the many burnt bodies on the soot covered dirt. 

"I don't know. Hours east of here." I said quietly, holding tightly onto the reins of the horse until my knuckles turned white. 

"How did you get away?"

"They branded me, armed me, and then let me go." I said to her. "Something about me being a commander." The partial lie fell out from my mouth easier than expected. "They won't hurt me."

My attention was only drawn away from Clarke when fire exploded a ways away from me, scaring the shit out of my horse. I calmed it down, and looked at the smoke filling the sky. "We need to clear the area!" Raven shouted.

"Okay then." Bellamy said, his eyes trained on the area where a mushroom of fire had just been. "We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We need to get back before dark."

I pulled the horse and myself along, behind Clarke and Raven, following them back to camp. 

|x|

When we had gotten back, I grabbed the weapons from the odd pack and covers that held them, and set the horse free. It would find it's way back too it's original camp. At least that what Gustus had said. 

As soon as we entered the gates, someone had informed Bellamy that Murphy had returned. I sighed as I followed him into the drop-ship. I hated Murphy, but I could care less if he was back at camp.

"Where is he!?" Bellamy shouted as we made our way back into the drop-ship, and I ran over to where the group of people were huddled. "Everyone but Connor and Derek out. . . NOW!"

"He claimed he was with the grounders." The blonde kid, Derek, said, looking down at Murphy.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." Connor continued, looking to Bellamy.

"I wasn't sneaking." Murphy huffed out, and I noted that he was covered in  blood. "I was running from the grounders."

"Anyone see any grounders?" Bellamy asked, and received head shakes in return. "Well in that case. . ." He pointed the gun at Murphy, and I walked infront of the gun. If he shot me, so be it.

Finn pulled the gun away from my abdomen as Bellamy stood still, shock written across his face. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Finn yelled.

"Move, Grey." Bellamy aid, getting ready to point the gun back at Murphy. "We were clear on what would happen if he came back." 

"Bellamy, just stop." I shook my head. "Violence isn't the answer to everything." 

"If he was with the grounders, then he knows things that could help us." Finn backed me up, standing besides me.

"Help us? We hanged him, banished him, and now we're going to kill him." Bellamy growled. "Now move."

"Wait, they're right." Clarke said, moving forward and towards Murphy (A/N QUICKLY MOVING TOWARDS A STORM | MOVING FORWARD - TORN | INTO PIECES OVER REASONS OF WHAT THESE STORMS ARE FOR (if you know this I love you))

"Like hell they are!" I lent a small glare Bellamy's way, and watched Clarke. "CLARKE! GREY! THINK ABOUT CHARLOTTE." 

My heart dropped and I tried retaining my anger. How could he say something like that?