Nineteen - I Am Become Death - II

\Nineteen - I Am Become Death - II\

I awoke to three gunshots. We have the best alarm clocks.

I was laying on something, pushed away from the mass of people that surrounded the room and set by Murphy. I had no energy to move, despite the small slumber that I had just had.

I watched as Clarke was carried into the drop-ship in Finns arms, with Octavia by their side. "What do I have to do to stop you from coming in here?" Clarke murmured to Finn.

Finn looked around, "Get better." I felt air hit my face as Murphy moved from the makeshift hammock beside me. I closed my eyes and groaned at the movement.

"Here. She can take mine." Murphy said. Clarke and him traded places and I listened to Octavia and Finn converse.

"What else did Lincoln tell you?"

"The virus doesn't last long." Octavia said, then turned to me. "Hey, you're awake."

"It's true." Murphy said from across the room. "I already feel better."

I don't.

"They need to stay hydrated." Clarke croaked out.

"You need to stay hydrated." Finn said as Octavia set a metal cup near my face.

"Them too. Please?" Clarke pleaded to Octavia and Finn as I sipped some water from the cup. I could still taste blood.

I ignored all the conversation around me as I cold rag was set on my forehead. I looked to see Murphy in-front of me. "Thank you." I whispered, drifting back to sleep.

|x|

I woke back up hours later by Octavia, who was desperately shaking me. "Thank you. I thought you died." She held the same cup of water near my face from earlier. "Drink this."

I felt barely stronger than I had earlier, but nodded, gulping down the water and quenching a thirst I didn't know was there. The nausea I had been feeling was gone, thankfully, but I could still taste blood. It wasn't pleasant.

"Feeling any better?" Octavia asked, brushing hair from my face.

"A little, yeah. Go help some other people, O. I'll be fine." I smiled at her, slowly sitting up, my bones aching.

And all the hope and small amounts of comfort vanished when I caught sight of Bellamy being dragged into the room. I watched as he threw blood up and onto the floor, and made my way over to him.

As Octavia rolled him back onto his back, I sat and set his head in my lap, brushing his hair out of his eyes as mine clouded with tears. I can't loose him too.

Octavia backed off, and sat near his feet, watching us.

"Hey, Bell." I choked as he looked at me, his eyes frantic, hes breathing uneven. I took a yellow rag and wiped the blood from his cheek.

"I'm scared." He whispered.

I felt the water in my eyes slip down my face. "Shh." I held his hand in mine and gently kissed his forehead. "You'll be okay, Bell. You have to be okay."

"Don't leave me." The tears were now in his eyes, which was a rare sight. I caught one as it fell down his cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere." I placed my forehead on his held onto his hand tighter. "You stay here. I- I can't lose you, Bellamy Blake. You stay here."

I looked to Octavia who was staring at us, her eyes also brimming with water and her mouth agape, then back down to Bellamy, who stared right back.